• thyyhc disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 24 2006, 6h26
    awesome show !!!

Sometimes it feels it would be better for us all
    If I ceased to exist or was never born at all
    Sometimes it feels it would be easier to fall
    than to flutter in the air with these wings so weak and torn
  • The instrumetal parts and especially the drums sounds to me better than not live.

But the vocalist were @ some points were not so excellent... for example the beginning of "over the hills..."

Of course the show was awesome but i had the feeling that tarja didn't give 100%...

• It's overall a sexy dvd :)

And I totally love it, I don't know how many times I've seen it now, it's starting to get many. Creek Marys Blood is SO great on the dvd, after watching it the song became one of my favorites. I also like the crazy "scream competision" between Tarja and Marco at the end of Phantom of the Opera. It kicks ass ;)

Rock On!
  • ..i eventually bought it :) ..i think it s great!...full of emotions...they played awesome..i was very glad to see creek marys blood with jonh two-hawks...and i liked the pink floyd cover ..

..i also liked the fact that in the special edition theres a ticket :D i ve never been to a nightwish concert so...

...without you the poetry within me is dead...
    • Seducia disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 4 2006, 15h26
    When the dvd was out in Germany, my friend send me 2 copies of it (in case if the first one doesn`t work) and I`ve watched it for 5 times at least. Then I saw it on big screen at the DVD presentation at Artmania festival in Romania. And also there I bought the original DVD. I think I know everything by heart now xD

My favourite performance from the concert is "High Hopes" undoubtedly!! I just can`t get enough of Marco`s vocals, and Pink Floyd should`ve asked him to sing that before. The second and the third place I`d give to "Ever Dream" and "Phantom of The Opera". The last two choruses of "Ever Dream" are sending shivers to me. And Phantom... well, that song got me from the first time that I`ve heard it.

Did you ever think that the stink of the flesh I suck, would be you, sad fuck.
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 12 2006, 14h45
    On that DVD Tuomas was so "Look at me,I wrote that,oh my God,I'm gonna cry,this song is great...don't film me...leave me alone" LoooL
    I don't know,dvd's quality is great,and it's produced very well,but the atmosphere among the band isn't ..... like on the first dvd. There is a lot of tensions....and Tarja is acting so much .... different...like she's a queen ... her waving on the beginning of concert,her dancing while singing wish I had an angel....it's all different..her behaviour really annoyed me
    I think that the only one who hasn't change is Emppu...Marco was great as always...Jukka is more serious :)

• Evican disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 17 2006, 5h50
    But what was with those girls in the front row? Every time the camera switched to them they were crying their eyes out... :p

Yeah, the three girls with black hair and arm warmers on. They were crying during nearly every song. How are you meant to enjoy the performance and music if you've got your head in your hands crying the whole night?

Fair enough, I was crying when I saw Nightwish live and they played "Ghost Love Score". But I was standing behind a guy who was in the front row and he let me stand in front of him just as "Nemo" was finishing, before they came back out for GLS and WIHAA. Not to mention GLS in my opinion is one of the greatest songs ever written and therefore it is my favourite Nightwish song.

• I downloaded it.. but i will buy it soo i hope the special digipack with the copy of the tickets :D i have to see.. ya well i would've been crying also.. my favourite part of the concert is probably sleeping sun casue Tarja wears the dress from the video,ahhh, *heavely voice* and also Wish I had and angel is pretty cool.. but i found really boring and i always fast forwards when the indian sings.. thats really boring for me.. but the show rocks^^

For my dreams I hold my life, for wishes I behold my nights
    • Orca60 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 2 2006, 12h49
    I have bought the End of a Area DVD. Yesterday i received them and i must say it is very good. Tara is a very good singer.

• Usuário
    • Dez 3 2006, 15h36
    Its really good concert, the best of Nighwish, but Im very disappointed that there in was some crap about indian(creek marys blood) and Wish I Had An Angel in the end.. the worst Nightwish song ever. But masterpieces like The Pharaoh Sails To Orion there wasnt.. D:

Anyway, great show, great lights and fireworks, and... really impressing!

• Solyndra disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 4 2006, 13h20
    I don't know how long I've got the DVD now and how many times I've seen it but it's really amazing. <3
    I missed one of my fave songs though but the rest of the concert really made up for it.

I never believed it really possible but I The Phantom Of The Opera and Ghost Love Score were even better live.. Yep, well worth my money I guess. :)

• Regenair disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 6 2006, 4h55
    I got the box as well (dvd + 2cd with some pictures. It's truly amazing, but not so amazing after you've seen it Live at Hartwall Arena (<3). I was there and most coolest parts were Ghost Love Score and the beginning of Over The Hills And Far Away. It was just so freaking "cool". Cool is kinda stupid word to tell how lovely it was. If I hadn't fallen in love with Nightiwsh before it surely happened in that gig.

Ticket and this dvd box are worth my money easily.

Did you know?
    • _Ikelim_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 19 2007, 12h39
    Yeah, I bought the DVD + CD's in the box a while back.
    Brillant. Absolutely Brilliant.

I loved the Documentary though, I laughed through a lot of that.

• Fnts disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2007, 22h37
    I changed my mind about this. I thought it is a great release. But it bores quickly. Now I think it's nothing special. I regret I bought this DVD. I was a victim of smart promotion like many of you propably. Need to keep my eyes open in the future.

I have no respect for Tuomas after his acts with throwing out Tarja and using it to promote End of An Era. "Last chance to see Tarja live". The way he promoted this weak DVD make me wanna puke. Sellout crap.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. "
    Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
    • Usuário
    • Abr 26 2007, 18h07
    C'mon... this surely isn't the best place to express your bad mood.

• i don't think tuomas decides on promotion. they have managers and producers. yeah maybe tarja's dismissial boosted the sales but that was not intentional or if it had been,it wasn't his intention. at least we don't know so without knowing something for sure we can't judge.yeah i understand that you feel some commercial intentions but you criticized too harshly. my idea is that tuomas decided to fire tarja before the next album. and that period starts when the tour finishes.

• I've got the DVD, and I really liked it. They're playing almost all of my favorite songs and you can see that they're enjoying it much though it's Tarjas last perfomance. And when they're playing Ever Dream I almost started crying, not only because of Tuomas, but because it's a very special song for me and they're playing it so well and emotionel that night.

Absolutely great DVD. And the documentary is funny too :D

• The show itslef is very good..but the director suck..with all those 10thousand changes of cameras.
    I still prefer From Wishes To Eternity, the atmosphere is more intimate.

• I love this DVD pretty much. Best show. :)

• The b e s t live performance, E V E R .

• I don't have it (yet), but I've seen it. I can only say that it was a great show and I can't wait to see it again. Nice songs, nice performance. What do we want more?

• a better setlist.

• Pelorum disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 15 2010, 5h52
    Wow, i bought the bluray last week and have seen it 4 times already. Absolutely incredible performance!

Great A/V quality as well.

• Usuário
    • Ago 8 2010, 19h05
    The best show of Nightwish!
    Gold Nightwish forever!

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.