taking a long break...exhausting to make this group

• jensyao disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 15 2011, 9h25

taking a long break...exhausting to make this group

If I come around to it (maybe like december), the next group would be either Rakim, Big L, Big Pun or The Notorious B.I.G. (sorry, "dead rappers get better promotion" - Jadakiss [2001] plus their discography doesn't change as much....yeah, Rakim isn't dead - he has his fair share of slept on material though)

I know it's gonna take me a long ass time making Jay-Z (not paying attention to his new stuff just his old stuff) or 2Pac (too many mixtapes and newly released material)...so I'm choosing someone w/ less songs, no offense

I wish I knew more of Bun B's featured material because southern smoke mixtapes aren't as well "distributed" as the ones from NY...you know how it goes, selling mixtapes from the trunks of their own cars and whatnot

who knows? I might streamline the process by electing accomplices

other people i'm considering cuz I know their work very well

aaliyah w/o the duets

Kool G Rap...after his upcoming album, of course

The Game has waaay too many exclusive material not featured on even mixtapes...plus the stuff he distributed independently after he got kicked from g-unit..I have the stuff, I just haven't listened to it all

people i can't fathom to consider

jadakiss and papoose has toooooooo much mixtape material and I don't know where to even start

I do listen to other rappers, as seen by my charts, but not as extensive enough to list their Whole discography...like raekwon, or old cam'ron, fab..again, too much mixtapes...and exclusive stuff that almost no one has

people i'm not considering

I'm not getting into Lil' Wayne as much as I had been and T.I.'s been letting me down with his half-assed verses...again, too much mixtapes and just plain wack tracks

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 23 2011, 6h26

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.