Why do you use Mp3tag?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 9 2006, 19h14

Why do you use Mp3tag?

Simple question, isn't it???

I use it because it's a fast and high compatible tag-editor which has many useful features like export or the freedb support.
    Because you can use also other web-sources the way to find the correct song infos is easier then with other programs.
    This are my reasons for using it.

And yours???

• Usuário
    • Jun 25 2006, 13h11
    because mp3tag has a group devoted to it's forthship at last.fm with 11 people in it.

• sampo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 9 2006, 13h17
    Same as you, FFI-IX-Player38.

"When the first list was being drawn up in the rock and roll book of Genesis, it would have been: In the beginning, God created Pink Floyd."
    -- Rick Wakeman
    • Frumious disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 2 2006, 19h03
    Having spent much of the last week re-tagging my 55Gb music folder, I want to endorse mp3tag as the smoothest, fastest way I can find to batch rename files, as well as edit their tags.

It works with so many formats these days; .ogg, .flac and so on, that it's a must-have tool, unless you like messy, nonsensical tags and ugly caps lock file names! :-)

Oh yeah, and it's free! What more do want?

when you're dancing, and laughing, and finally living, hear my voice in your head and think of me kindly
    • Usuário
    • Out 3 2006, 8h57
    And the cool thing is, you can even define own tags that are stored in the user-defined tags (TXXX-frames).

And as you mentioned, it's the fastest way to edit thousands of files. I recently removed the pictures of 2000 mps in a really short time (4 minutes). And the support for ID3v2.4 is really cool. :)

• RedXXX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2006, 11h57
    Same reason as has been mentioned here..great tool

RedXXX loves listening to anything by Stereophonics. Pass the Buck is one of her fave tracks. Check them out by listening to Pull the Pin.
  • I use it for when I make my own songs and need to tag it, or making minor adjustments. Other than that I use MusicBrainz for tagging CD's or edit the song in iTunes.

• ...because it's the swiss army knife among the mp3-tag-software...das Schweizer Taschenmesser unter den mp3-Bearbeitungsprogrammen!

• Mauz_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 4 2007, 17h26
    It's the only way to keep track on almost 10,000 mp3 files and to tag and store them properly.

And it's free! =D

• smc2911 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Jan 7 2007, 9h44
    fast, flexible, free

• netzaaki disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2007, 13h24
    first, cause of the use of last.fm your files must be well tagged. and second, i never tried another tool due to the fact that i feel perfectly happy with mp3tag!

• Usuário
    • Jan 29 2007, 14h25
    Ah, well tags are a must-have. I hate it when some only have ID3v1-tags and then only have of the song-names get submitted. :(

• I can't get used to Musicbrainz, it does more than I want ... Mp3tag does the job that I need. Not more.

"Dieses Business ist binär. Entweder man ist eine 1 oder eine 0 - Lebendig oder tot." - aus Startup

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2007, 19h53
    Perrydotto said:
    I can't get used to Musicbrainz, it does more than I want ... Mp3tag does the job that I need. Not more.

I use Musicbrainz Picard to get the ids but you are right: It does more than necessary. I just remove a lot of those additional fields, as they are totally unumportant for me. I prefer my own versions of fields for additional infos.

• dv8or70 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 1 2008, 12h27
    Simply the best tagger around. I used to use ID3-TagIT, but that is no longer supported. I like MP3Tag's feature of pulling data from other sources on the web, including album covers.

Nothing is True; Everything is permitted. - Hassan-i-Sahba
    • kreisky disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 12 2008, 11h20
    Guess it's the best tagging-app i found and it's also for free, what more to say.

rock blues classic rock singer-songwriter folk guitar blues rock latin
  • It is the best in the business

I love it a lot. Plus i used it to make sure all my MP3 files are properly tagged for different music systems (i.e different software, different hardware and even XBMC). MP3tag makes it so easy !

Visit http://www.chinesealbumart.com for your album art needs
    • Usuário
    • Nov 23 2008, 6h23
    having 475GB of music its all way too much to keep up with. and having mp3 OCD is no fun. therefore mp3tag wins hands down

• 0k0k0k0 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 24 2008, 6h19

[spam]

[spam]

"philosophical quote about the nature of mankind"
    -some relatively obscure thinker
    Editado por hjbardenhagen em Fev 9 2011, 22h47
    • Usuário
    • Nov 28 2008, 17h56

Re: because last.fm's sucky musicbrainz redirects messes with my impeccably-named tags.

0k0k0k0 said:
    amen.

TWO times

• It handles any tag, whether it be one the standard ones or it is some strange odd tag used by some obscure program that is only used by three people.

It just simply works!

"Show me the light. So I may stand on my own, and find the way out from the dark tangles of my mind."
  • it's easy to use and DOES the job, so versatile that i can and will eventually finish fixing my whole media library :D

Que semblante tan maquiavélico… Moskis! Un sexteto cervecil....
    -Homer J. Simpson
    • WlaadSTG disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 4 2010, 21h07
    I just love to keep my tags fucking clean !

• beadmaze disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 8 2010, 21h52
  • To edit mp3 files & organize my music.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.