Scrobble From 2.0 on Cydia

• Alfaddur disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 3 2008, 18h17
    no that's two different apps. But i dont know which one is better :(

• Good to know. And now I finally figured out how to uninstall.

For those that are finding "Scrobbled" not working, try reinstalling and then restarting your iPhone or iPod Touch.
    After I uninstalled "Scrobble", "Scrobbled" did not work. But the procedure above fixed it.

• Alfaddur disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 4 2008, 18h24
    for me "scrobbled" does not work and "scrobble" works... How bizarre ?

• Scrobbled = buggy

I went back to "Scrobble" as "Scrobbled" stopped working and the fix I suggested failed too.

• is the the real MobileScrobbler (that used to run on the old iPhones) no loger available for the new iPhones? Cause the new Cydia programs aren't as good as the former MobileScrobbler for jailbroken iPhones...

• arienai disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 11 2008, 6h45

Scrobble...

I too am having issues with Scrobble (by Tony Hoyle) on iphone 2.0.2 firmware. Any know a way to get in touch with the author to provide feedback?

Scrobble will work for a few songs or so, and then it just seems to quit working. Switching off-then-back-on 'scrobble tunes' seems to set it right again, but for how long, nobody knows...

• arienai disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 15 2008, 13h23

update

Just found an update in Cydia... hopefully this sorts the problems.

• The update seems to be more stable after a couple days but I'm getting double submissions. Anyone else?

• Rin-Kun disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 17 2008, 17h58
    No Problem

• Double submissions is no fault of the app.
    The update is flawless.

• arienai disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 23 2008, 10h46
    ++

I second that, the 1.01 version is working flawlessly!

Thanks to the developer!

• petzhold disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 23 2008, 11h33
    still facing problems after scrobbling for a while with the 1.0.1 version
    the seems stop adding songs to qeue after it has a bad response from last.fm server
    reinstalling the app again to see if it fixes

• geehoneybee said:
    Double submissions is no fault of the app.
    The update is flawless.

Actually, I am getting double submissions from pausing and then coming back and finishing the song. It seems to submit a track twice if paused.

• arienai disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 24 2008, 10h17
    i take back my 'flawless' comment, unfortunately. was out and about today - just got home, turned on the wi-fi, and checked scrobble... there was only one track in the queue. most everything i listed to today was not in the queue.

wonder if it's because i had wi-fi turned off..... ??

• Seems to stall for whatever reason. I turned "Scrobble Tunes" off and on again and it starts working again.

• I updated to 2.1, directly from 1.1.4, yesterday. I've only listened to one album so far, but "Scrobble" is working fine, even when on stand by. The only problem's that, as others, I'm getting double submissions after pausing a track. Is "Scrobbled" any better?

• BADSESSION

Okay, this has happened twice now.
    If you find that your songs are not submitting anymore, check the status. It may say "BADSESSION". If this is the case, try turning Scrobble Tunes OFF and back ON. If the status doesn't change to ONLINE after a few seconds, restart your iPod Touch or iPhone.

• Re: BADSESSION

geehoneybee said:
    Okay, this has happened twice now.
    If you find that your songs are not submitting anymore, check the status. It may say "BADSESSION". If this is the case, try turning Scrobble Tunes OFF and back ON. If the status doesn't change to ONLINE after a few seconds, restart your iPod Touch or iPhone.

This is exactly what is happening to me, and it goes into BADSESSION randomly. Obviously someone needs to hurry up and fix this terrible bug.

• Yes, BADSESSION is quite annoying.

• gardianz disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 13 2008, 19h06
    scrobble works for me
    the other one... "scrobbled" ?
    is crap...

• Taboner disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 17 2008, 1h16
    scrobble isnt working for me:/

"Call me a hipster as long as you're a listener"
  • I'm on 2.1 and have never managed to get Scrobbled to work.

Scrobble does work but only if i toggle 'Scrobble Tunes' off and on TWICE before i use it at the start of the day. Once i've done this it works fine for the remainder of the day.

If i don't then toggle 'Scrobble Tunes' the next day no tracks are submitted, whilst it will display that there is 1 track in the queue. The 'Last Result' will sometimes say BADSESSION but not always. Toggling 'Scrobble Tunes' will then get it to work again.

I'm not sure what could be causing this, maybe it can't cope with the date change or there is some sort of timeout for being logged into Last.fm and the app doesn't allow for this. Hopefully this will be sorted out if the app is updated again - fingers crossed.

Editado por ChrisTinsley em Nov 19 2008, 10h40
  • double post

• If only if would queue properly when it has it's BADSESSION, this wouldn't be a problem.

• JazzMan2 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 23 2008, 13h16
    I have the impression that if i try to edit some data of my profile (removing tracks) or that another software want to access to my profile (the last.fm app for iphone or any other softwares) whilst i use Scrobble ,it consequently causes a "Bad SESSION" error...

In such a case,i'm obliged to stop the listening & to reboot the device in order to "fix" that error. -_-

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.