Who's read the Mass Effect books?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 3 2009, 0h46

Who's read the Mass Effect books?

As far as I know there are only two: Mass Effect: Revelation and Mass Effect: Ascension. I just finished both and I really enjoyed them, and I feel like they are going to make the second game better.

Has anyone else read them?

• Usuário
    • Nov 11 2009, 17h00

Editado por um usuário excluído em Set 30 2011, 20h49
    • Usuário
    • Jan 26 2010, 21h09
    They just announced a new book about a week ago for those that are interested. It's called Mass Effect: Retribution.

• colld disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 3 2010, 20h53
    wow. that's good to know
    any idea when it will be available to read? :)

• Vakson disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 5 2010, 17h48
    There are actualy books?:| i thought that there are only comixes. Gota get em :D if any one knows the names of the books that are already realesed?? Ofc i readed the 1st post :P just curious if there are new ones.

• Mukasha disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 6 2010, 18h25
    * Mass Effect: Revelation (2007)
    * Mass Effect: Ascension (2008)
    * Mass Effect: Retribution (2010)

all written by Drew Karpyshyn.

• I liked Ascension more than Revelation.

• I've read both books. And can't wait for the next one. Not sure which book I prefer. Then again the story is quite different in both, makes them more unique though.

Also has anyone been reading the comic?

• Usuário
    • Mar 24 2010, 21h16
    I got the first issue with my Collector's edition of ME, but I haven't been keeping up with it after.

• They have been releasing the comic for the iphone/ipod touch, which has enabled me to keep up with it.

• Mukasha disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 26 2010, 21h19

Mass Effect: Retribution OUT!

On July 27th 2010!

Ok guys, I don't want you to feel like I'm advertising something, but few months ago I got this tip from some kind fellow here on last.fm. I've already purchased some books from here and I'm more than satisfied. Book Depository is inexpensive and they ship worldwide, free of charge!
    Which is a win for all of you guys from countries, where it's almost impossible to get your own copy of ME books! (including me)

If you're interested, check this link out:
    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9780345520722/Mass-Effect-Retribution

• I just ordered it! Hopefully I get it before the end of the week

• Eleima disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 8 2010, 18h57
    I read both Revelation and Ascension, and they were pretty pleasant reads!
    I was just surfing randomly on Last.fm, listening to the ME2 OST and somehow made my way here. Boy, am I glad I took a peek at this thread. Mukasha, thank you, so, so, so much, I'm going to order Retribution *tonight* thanks to you! And I had resigned myself to the fact that I would've have to wait until my next trip to the US! Thanks again!!!

• Mukasha disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 9 2010, 22h45
    @Eleima: i've just left you a shout haha, but anyways - i'm really glad someone else found this useful! i love your enthusiasm ^^

• Read Revelation, reading Ascension now. Revelation was really nice, just too bad that it's a prequel - it's always better to see things in chronological order but starting with the visual information. Still, the book is really nice.

• KhaidaG disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 7 2011, 18h17
    I never read Revelation, Ascension was really fun and now I'm looking forward to the polish translation of Retribution ;]

• Mukasha disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 23 2011, 13h55
    i've just finished ME: Redemption.
    the artwork kicks some serious ass.
    so does Liara. but i won't spoil it any further for you :D

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.