Last.fm bumper/commercial is too stonking loud!

• Last.fm bumper/commercial is too stonking loud!

As of this afternoon when I listen to Last.fm on my X360, the standard *oomp-tiss-oomp-tiss* bumper has been replaced by the audiovisual commercial for the "Last.fm Festival App."

Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a big deal. Only, the audio for this specific commercial is at least TWICE THE VOLUME of the music playing on my Rock station. It's really jarring and rather off-putting.

Can something be done about this?

EDIT: If you've read this post, and you agree that the commercial is too loud, please post.

Editado por SpectralKinesis em Ago 13 2011, 19h08
    • cribbet disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 13 2011, 14h21
    that ipod commercial for the last.fm app is too FREAKING LOUD!!!! plus, its the only commercial now and its EFFING OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD!!!

• @cribbet: Yes, that's exactly the commercial I'm referring to. Is there anybody to squawk to about this?

• adnohitr disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 14 2011, 19h24
    Agreed, i had to turn it off and switch to the actual radio it was getting so annoying. is there anyway to just turn those commercial things off?

• Nope there's no way to turn off the commercial things and i have to agree that is just way to loud i had my volume as high as it can be then that stupid commercial came on and that's loud enough to wake up everyone that lives near me i think that's how loud the music should be if you like it that loud and the commercial should be a lower volume than the music.

When the world says, "Give Up" Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

• SOOOO LOUD!!!

Yes, it is ridiculously loud!!! Please stop, last.fm!!!! I don't come into your house and yell at you, so please stop yelling at me. It doesn't make me want to buy crap - it just pisses me off at you and makes me switch over to pandora on the computer. :(

• Stop the madness!

I AGREE COMPLETELY. I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS CRAP ANYMORE. I'LL BE RELAXING AND FALLING ASLEEP LISTENING TO QUIET MUSIC, AND SUDDENLY THIS STUPID LOUD THING COMES ON OUT OF NOWHERE! I USUALLY DON'T TYPE WITH CAPS, BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'S THE ONLY WAY I'LL BE HEARD OVER THAT STUPID COMMERCIAL. GET A GRIP, LAST.FM!!

• too loud!!!

Agree with all of the above

• i know its a marketing ploy but come on man, i pay money for x-box live and services, the commercial needs to be the same volume of lower than the music

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.