can't connect to last.fm

• App problem

I just created an account 2 days ago, it was working just fine up until last night, i was listening to music it froze then i try getting back on and it says cannot connect to last.fm, then no tags or music shows up and it just wont work, last time it worked was around 8:21 EST, nothing shows up its all blank, i dont know what going on, I NEED HELP!

• Won't Show Up!!

I don't know why but when I open up last fm on my 360 all it will show me is videos i can download. I have no clue what the problem is. I have us and live is up and running as gold.

xXdeathXclownXx
  • SPAM

Editado por Knapster01 em Jan 5 2010, 10h23
  • Last.FM not working

I downloaded last.fm a few weeks ago and have yet to get it working on either my xbox or computer. I have no problem streaming music or downloading anything from either. I live on campus in Texas but the last.fm program continues to say buffering forever no matter which radio station I choose. I have download and deleted the program numerous times. IDK what to do.

• Every so often it won't let me use the app. It doesn't last too long though.

• Password

I can't log on it says my password is incorrect. I came online and changed it. My password has 8 characters and as soon as I'm done typing it and go to the other page to continue it shows a password that is 15 characters. WTF?

• Same as everyone else-Can't contact Last.fm. Check your network or try again later.

Although I'm in the U.S not the UK.

• Well it's happening again......

• hindijin disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 30 2010, 16h30

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por um usuário excluído em Jul 6 2010, 16h17
    • lmaz88 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 16h07

same error as everyone else

I'm having the can't contact last fm error on my xbox, I don't know if this is a widespread thing but are there steps to fix whats wrong?

• We're having a problem our side at the moment, we'll let you know when it's back up. Fingers crossed it's just a temporary blip in the service!

• TH0AP11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 16h23

Can't connect...

Same problem. Getting the "Can't connect to Last.fm network."

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 16h34
    It should be fixed now, if you exit back to the dashboard and launch again.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 15 2010, 0h59
    hey my last.fm on my xbox is not working every time i try going on a station oint says there is not enuff music to load and every station i have on it is sasying the same so what is happening and what can i do plz help

• no last fm

started last night - says cnt contact lastfm check your network. ive been using this since it came on the xbox this is the first time this has happened. The xbox live is up and working and im a gold member HELP

• Can't Contact... all the time

Last.FM use to work perfectly until today... as soon as I start Last.FM is says "can't contact" ---

1/ What is your last.fm username (if you are willing to share it)? SuperKammz

2/ Do you see the error when the app first launches? Yes

** If you click ok on the error, what channels do you see and what content is in the channels? All my channels

** If you go to the tag channel, do you see artist names listed on the first tag station? Yes

3/ What happens when you start a tag radio station? It says "Can't contact"

4/ What is the date and time when you are seeing the failure? 1/20/2011 12:55pm

5/ Has Last.fm on Xbox 360 ever worked without this error? If so, when? Yes, a week ago when I last used it.

6/ Is the error message persistent or does it come and go? Persistent today.

7/ Did you try clearing the system cache (System Settings, Memory, Select Hard Drive, Press Y, Clear System Cache)? Yes.

** Did that appear to resolve your issue permanently OR temporarily? Neither.

8/ Does www.Last.fm on the PC work for music streaming? Yes.

9/ In what city & country are you located? Providence/USA

10/ What is your internet download speed? Unsure.

11/ Who is your internet service provider? Verizon.

• kidovek disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 21 2011, 7h11

Re: Can't Contact... all the time

SuperKammz said:
    Last.FM use to work perfectly until today... as soon as I start Last.FM is says "can't contact" ---

1/ What is your last.fm username (if you are willing to share it)? SuperKammz

2/ Do you see the error when the app first launches? Yes

** If you click ok on the error, what channels do you see and what content is in the channels? All my channels

** If you go to the tag channel, do you see artist names listed on the first tag station? Yes

3/ What happens when you start a tag radio station? It says "Can't contact"

4/ What is the date and time when you are seeing the failure? 1/20/2011 12:55pm

5/ Has Last.fm on Xbox 360 ever worked without this error? If so, when? Yes, a week ago when I last used it.

6/ Is the error message persistent or does it come and go? Persistent today.

7/ Did you try clearing the system cache (System Settings, Memory, Select Hard Drive, Press Y, Clear System Cache)? Yes.

** Did that appear to resolve your issue permanently OR temporarily? Neither.

8/ Does www.Last.fm on the PC work for music streaming? Yes.

9/ In what city & country are you located? Providence/USA

10/ What is your internet download speed? Unsure.

11/ Who is your internet service provider? Verizon.

Im having the same problem.....whats going on ?

• Babs_05 disse...
    • Moderador
    • Jan 21 2011, 11h05
    The site is down for some people whilst others are able to access it but not fully. The team are working hard on fixing these issues as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on the Status page for information http://status.last.fm/

• if you have an xbox and you cant connect, i know this is strange but, just press X once

• mine aint workin either wtf!

• johnfire21 said:
    if you have an xbox and you cant connect, i know this is strange but, just press X once
    Amazing! I was going crazy trying different things because I had that message. I've been having the trouble for 24 hours now. I backed out of the error message, pressed X once, then picked my library radio and it worked!!! A simple answer to a head ache of a problem!

• Hi guys, we're currently encountering a site wide problem, which may affect your xbox Last.fm radio as well.

Please read the following for details and updates:

http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/756000

Thanks

• Same Problem

I can't connect to last.fm at all, either on Xbox Live or on the computer. On the Xbox it keeps saying that it can't connect to last.fm and to contact the website. When I go on the website, it says that it can't connect to library and that refreshing the page should fix the problem. Well it doesn't fix the problem, it just keeps telling me to refresh the page. Please help!!!

• cant connect

hi

i tried to have a look at the link and that doesnt work either :( please hurry and get this fixed

thanks guys x

• flanje disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 18 2011, 3h21

can't contact last.fm. check your network, or try again later.

GAAAAAHHHHHH!

very frustrating. that note doesn't come up until i try to play a station. all else looks normal. please fix! can't paint without!

flanje

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.