I accidentally banned a song I wanted to hear

• I accidentally banned a song I wanted to hear

I had a song by Rob Zombie I wanted to fav called "The Return of the Phantom Stranger" but I wound up hitting the wrong button and banned it on my Xbox live account. I looked for info on how to un-ban the song but I could only find info for the website profile itself. How do I un-ban a song on Xbox Live so I can listen to it again and fav it and the like?

The return of the phantom stranger

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 26 2011, 15h32

me too

I also accidentally hit the ban button, so I figured I have to get onto the website to change it.

So then I built an account with the same user name as the xbox account, so I could log on to edit my settings. But it's empty, I don't see a way to connect to the content on my xbox.

I just need to unban a song here!!!

• You can unban tracks at the following URL:

http://www.last.fm/user/*YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE*/library/banned

Hover your mouse over the track, and choose Unban from radio.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 27 2011, 18h03

Figured it out

I needed to be more careful, I was using the xbox handle and there's a second handle for the last.fm account, which is why nothing made sense.

They should put this in the FAQs.

• Knapster01 said:
    You can unban tracks at the following URL:

http://www.last.fm/user/*YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE*/library/banned

Hover your mouse over the track, and choose Unban from radio.

I just tried that and it doesn't show me anything from the xbox live account I have set up. I'm listening over there and I need to unban a song from that side, is there any way I can link my live profile with the profile here?

• SEDJR disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 17 2011, 6h53
    in the red box on top click music then pick the song you banned. Then select that song and it will say you banned it, click banned in that sentence and a list will show all songs you have banned. Click on down arrow far right and pick un-ban.

• btarb24 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 13 2012, 16h11
    You can also unban by simply searching for the song and adding it to your library.

this is a year old, but it was the first result that came up on google for unbanning so i figured i would add to it.

• pogue972 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 4 2012, 6h42
    SEDJR said:
    in the red box on top click music then pick the song you banned. Then select that song and it will say you banned it, click banned in that sentence and a list will show all songs you have banned. Click on down arrow far right and pick un-ban.

You have to chance *YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE* to your Last.fm username and not your XBL username.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.