last.fm free music player doesn't work

• iAdshi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 28 2010, 10h14

last.fm free music player doesn't work

I'm install a plugin and press PLAY buttom and music doesen't play. Pls help! :S

• akrde disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 28 2010, 15h12
    Try to disable Last.fm greasemonkey scripts or other extensions in Chrome. I have the Last.fm Spotify script installed and with that Last.fm free music player did not work also.

• iAdshi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 29 2010, 10h33
    still does not work... :/

• Maybe use use Chromium or Flock instead Chrome?

Do something pretty while you can
    • iAdshi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 30 2010, 8h46
    Im used Chromium

• Extension works only in Google Chrome. If you want to get it to work in Chromium, you need to install additional codecs for it. For Ubuntu this is 'chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-nonfree' package.

Do something pretty while you can
    • iAdshi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 30 2010, 11h08
    thx, dude! :)

• fmera disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 11 2010, 8h58
    so i've installed google chrome, the free music player extension, and even opened an account on vk.com (kgb stay off my back). but i still cannot get a single track to play. the blue play buttons either spin round and round endlessly or turn gray. what am i doing wrong?

oh, and that's the only chrome extension i have and it's set to search only vk.com

U.G.L.Y. - changing the face of music, one artist at a time.
    there are some things pngs can't fix. for everything else, there's pngoptimizer.
    • akrde disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 11 2010, 11h07
    Search is irrelevant, this setting is only important for the magnifying glasses near the track gear buttons.

Do you have any other extensions or scripts installed in Chrome? Then you should deactivate them and try again.

• bug?

There seems to be a case that if the first track selected is not available (not in the vk.com database), that will cause the subsequent tracks to also not play, even if they're there. Relaunching Chrome and selecting another track seems to clear it up.

Also, on the options pane, unclicking all of them is optimal if you just want to stream tracks.

• fmera disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 11 2010, 21h14

Re: bug?

thks for all the advice, guys

musicgodlything said:
    Also, on the options pane, unclicking all of them is optimal if you just want to stream tracks.
    done that, still no luck. and i'm running chrome barebones, no other extension besides that one. it couldn't possibly be because i run chrome on a mac, could it? no, it couldn't. so i'm stumped for now.

there are some things pngs can't fix. for everything else, there's pngoptimizer.
  • Well, that settles it: Chrome sucks! Just joking.

No, a Mac's NOT the problem, if anything, it's the solution.

Of course, you need an Intel Mac to run Chrome, but I believe Chrome won't even let you install it on a PPC Mac.

Seriously, I'm stumped too.

• akrde disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 12 2010, 9h39
    @fmera: And you are running Chrome, not Chromium, yes?

• fmera disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 25 2010, 15h22
    sorry for the slow reply, yes - Google Chrome, i have no idea what chromium is. maybe even free lastfm player observes regional licensing regulations you don't know about ;p

but evidently japan is on its whitelist ;) @man with pink avatar

• maybe even free lastfm player observes regional licensing regulationsYou slay me.

Yeah, Texas and Fiji don't get the green light 'cause they don't bring in enough ad revenue.

I'm flat out bewildered as to why there's no hot st(r)eaming musical love for you guys.

• [spam]

[spam]

vanISHing>>>poINt....*
    Editado por hjbardenhagen em Dez 11 2010, 11h09
  • [spam]

[spam]

vanISHing>>>poINt....*
  • [spam]

[spam]

vanISHing>>>poINt....*
  • I too was getting blue play buttons - I just restarted my Mac and voila, it works again. Who'd a thunk it?

• Flock

Hi, i'm using Flock and yes, I know last.fm free music player only works with Chrome because of some codec, but I was wondering: Is there a way to use it in Flock? And if so, how?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 27 2010, 0h49

For those of you still have issues getting the player to work, read this!

Hey everyone... I had the same problem but I figured it out. LOG OUT. That's it. Buttons will turn blue, click, and you're set to go. It will also scrobble. Very weird, but what the hey...it works. Enjoy!

• kcerica disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 29 2010, 3h07

It worked for a while

yea, i tried everything too from restarting chrome to logging out and trying, logging back in and trying it, uninstalled the addon then reinstalled it, restarted computer, closed last.fm from the tabs i had open in firefox but the same thing is still happening. This really sucks cuz I just fell in love with this addon and sometimes only have chrome on just so i can use this addon and now nothing's working. We need a last.fm free music player for firefox (if there isn't one already) I hope it starts working soon or I'm gonna have to go back to listening to my last.fm radio station on firefox like before. O well, it was good while it lasted, hope it starts working soon.
    BTW, thanks for the extension, i love it and i know it'll work again soon

Editado por kcerica em Out 29 2010, 13h44
  • You must download first google chrome and then you can download last.fm free music player.You can scrobble every single track you can see!!!

• 160R disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 30 2010, 15h13
    Well, so I have just openned a VK profile after read in the group description that it works better. But how can I link it to my Last.fm account? Instructions are appreciated!

Can you enjoy ANY kind of music??
    JOIN THIS GROUP!
  • Don't need to link it, just have your VK account logged on.

Not sure if having a tab open to that page is necessary or not, but I have it open in the background just in case.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.