• larkings disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 18 2010, 1h01

Yes Please

I've have wanted and waited for this application to be available in Australia for many years. Please please please bring it soon.

• larkings disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 18 2010, 1h01

Yes Please

I've have wanted and waited for this application to be available in Australia for many years. Please please please bring it soon.

• curdey disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 27 2010, 11h49
    YES YES YES!! I dont understand why we still dont have it..!!

• iphone app for australia and integration with facebook would be amazing! pleeeease!

• http://iscrob.com
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iscrob/id381910892?mt=8

Since last.fm can't get their act together after YEARS, I gave iScrob another look and it has improved HEAPS since I last checked it out. Great app and feels very much like the normal iPod app for those that don't want anything complicated.

This of course assumes you're interested in the scrobbling, not the radio side of things... but if you want that, GrooveShark is miles better anyway.

[edit]
    http://mobile.grooveshark.com/iphone

Editado por ferretallica em Jan 4 2011, 13h47
    • Tanru disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 4 2011, 8h35
    Over two years! Where the hell is this app!?!

• Great apps

take time and im sure it'll be available everywhere. . . hopefully.

• IlTroylI disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 10 2011, 16h26

Me want it nowww! :)$

Yeh I'm Aussie I feel left out that it's not out in aus yet aswell but for a kind of equivalent you can get tuneIn radio and you can sign in with last.fm using that but I still want the official last.fm app

• IlTroylI disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 10 2011, 16h26

Me want it nowww! :)$

Yeh I'm Aussie I feel left out that it's not out in aus yet aswell but for a kind of equivalent you can get tuneIn radio and you can sign in with last.fm using that but I still want the official last.fm app

• I still want it

\m/ 0_ _0 \m/
    • arrowed disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 17 2011, 23h47

Can has?

So sad that I cant get this yet.
    last.fm, please expedite your negotiations with aria or whoever to make this happen!

• GIve it to me

• now... right now

i want it!

dan
  • NOW

I'm a current resident of Australia, and YES, I WANT THE LAST.FM iPHONE APP.

NOW.

• dbod disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 7 2011, 21h29
    I am too but I've given up with last.fm, little has changed, scrobbling still poor, no feedback on issues like this, great idea, shame about the execution.

• I want this app so badly!

• dbod said:
    I am too but I've given up with last.fm, little has changed, scrobbling still poor, no feedback on issues like this, great idea, shame about the execution.

This is true...

• crushtor disse...
    • Assinante
    • Fev 14 2011, 3h03
    Absolutely want!

Rock n' roll music is the best kind of music. | Crushtor.net
    • Natu79 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 18 2011, 2h10
    We want the App. No reason why the US and UK have access to it but Oz doesn't.

• +1 for AU and NZ having this excellent app!

• another request for iphone app!

• Does last fm ever respond to these requests?

What's the latest?

• youzet disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 24 2011, 15h00
    all right!

• Iphone is Great

Iphone has some great applications now. Looking forward to seeing what comes out soon.

• Ambryer disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 19 2011, 15h55
    Create the American account and the rights register

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.