Error: "Cannot login. Please check authentication token."

• Davej84 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 15 2010, 5h07

Error: "Cannot login. Please check authentication token."

I am unable to log in to my account using the Windows Phone 7 app. I can log in fine on my PC and using Internet Explorer Mobile, but the app keeps giving the error message "Cannot login. Please check authentication token. Please check username/password supplied (4)". I tried making a new account just to see what would happen and that was able to log in without any issues at all. I tried removing any app associations in my profile settings (had Xbox and Android apps listed) in case those were causing problems, but I still can't log in. Anyone else come across this issue or have any advice?

• ?

?

JRead

I have the same thing almost. It won't let me log on it keeps saying please ensure data connection and log in again. I uninstalled it and tried it again and it still won't let me. Any way to fix it? I made sure my WiFi was on and everything.

• Babs_05 disse...
    • Moderador
    • Jan 21 2011, 11h21
    The site is down for some people whilst others are able to access it but not fully. The team are working hard on fixing these issues as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on the Status page for information http://status.last.fm/

• Cyklar disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 22 2011, 13h46

gah -.-

I have just the same problem. Cant log in with the ap but in explorer it works just fine. Wouldn't be a very big problem if the explorerversion of lastfm doesn't look good at all in Windows phone 7... -.-

• DBNIckel disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 13 2011, 16h35
    Same deal here - been trying for some time. I C&P the password, and I validated it works... I even dropped the number of characters in the password to 8 (I've seen some apps that won't work past so many)

It work at one time.

The status page says it's good. hmm...

I'm just this guy, you know.
  • maybe reinstall the program... :)

• wow this looks like a dead duck, its September and still isnt working on wp7.

• neogills disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 18 2011, 15h17
    Same problem here but there is no suggestion that works!
    hope some one has better answer
    thank in advance!

• I had this same problem...I changed my password, so that it included letters and numbers, but no special characters. That seems to have done the trick and I can now log in using the WP7 app. Try it,,,

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.