app prevents my music from playing

• app prevents my music from playing

I have a Sprint Optimus LG phone. When I play music from the phone's music player, it plays only the first two seconds of the song, then skips to the next song. It also prevents me from hitting pause or stop. My only option is to force close the app and then uninstall it. Otherwise my music player keeps looping from song to song, only playing the very first second of each. This has happened twice already. Is there a solution?

• Hi Baila,
    I have the same problem, were you able to find a solution?
    Thanks!

• AAAXV1 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 26 2011, 2h57
    I'm having the same problem with the app and I also have the same phone.

• I haven't been able to find a solution! Can someone help?

• Gerlown disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 29 2012, 1h58
    same problem here with LG P350

• rod_igo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 2 2012, 13h12
    Same here also with LG p350. Downloaded last version yesterday from Google Play and all I got was a player that won't play music. And I'm trying to play my own music, not listening to radio or paid content.

• They said last fm doesn't work from outside US. Do you think it's the possible cause? or maybe LG's got the problem.

• c99koder disse...
    • Alumni
    • Mai 22 2012, 18h22
    Try installing this version of the app and let me know if it resolves the issue with LG's media player: http://cdn.last.fm/client/android/lastfm-lgfix.apk

• Mizu-kun disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 27 2012, 15h57
    it worked on my lg optimus me!! Thank you soooo much!!!

• c99koder disse...
    • Alumni
    • Mai 30 2012, 22h41
    Great! Thanks for testing this fix, we'll be releasing this update to everyone through the Google Play store soon.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.