Droid X Scrobbler Icon sticks on top bar after closing

• Droid X Scrobbler Icon sticks on top bar after closing

Hi all,

I just got the Gingerbread update on my Droid X last week, and I've noticed with each use of the stock Android music player now, the Scrobble icon on the top of the phone stays there, even after stopping and "closing" the music player. I didn't have this issue before 2.3. The Last.fm app doesn't show up in running apps, and the only way I've been able to get the icon to disappear is going into the app and clear the cache and data.

Anyone else having this issue?

• YES! I have the same problem. Exactly the same.

• velders disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 11 2011, 12h43
    Got the same problem, after updating Gingerbread on HTC Desire HD.

• zoblue disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 24 2011, 17h20
    I also have this same issue after the latest update (2.3.4) on myTouch 4G. I use Google Music to listen to music and the app doesn't quit when I quite Google Music. I have to manually force quit it. Very annoying.

--
    !!blue
    • zoblue disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 9 2011, 16h09
    The only "fix" is to log out of the Last.fm app otherwise it starts scrobbling randomly even though I'm not playing music through the Google Music app. If I want to scrobble music again I need to log in the last.fm app. It's very annoying!

--
    !!blue
  • This seems to still be a problem. Running Android 2.3.6 on Motorola Razr. Also occurs if song played has not been metatagged at all (podcasts) in which case the Scrobbler picks an apparently random or at least last-recognized song and continually scrobbles until another recognized song is played and then player is closed.

Did notice that Winamp for Android app did successfully close out the scrobbler if the song was paused or stopped.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.