Feature Requests/suggestions:

• smiggsie disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 10 2010, 15h04

Please don't force me to use another android music streaming app.

I LOVE the way last fm creates their playlists, nothing else comes close. But with the trouble the app is having with froyo (songs rarely playing past 30%) it is becoming hard not to download Slacker or Pandora.

Please get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks

• Ability to ban artist

Can we have the ability to ban an artist or band, not just tracks please?

• froze-t disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 14 2010, 23h52

ability to control volumne with the android app

is there a way to control the volumne through the last.fm app??

• Feedback

Just got my first "true" smartphone, and went with the Last.fm route over the Pandora route (since I use last.fm on my Xbox, and on the computer too) and I am loving it! A few suggestions:

1.) I've sometimes accidentally hit Love a track, but hitting the love button again simply kept it loved. It would make sense if hitting the loved button when a track is already loved, would unlove it.

2.) I don't know if you CAN do this, if it's within the bounds of the Android OS, but I know the built in Android music player will show album art and song info on the lock screen if music is playing. Is there a way the last.fm app can do this too if a song is playing? It would be really handy if I could just tap the power button to see the lock screen so I can see what Im listening to, and not have to unlock the phone.

Keep up the great work! I'm glad to see that you guys are constantly rolling out with updates to the app.

• goreja2 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 15 2010, 15h17

Re:Requests

acheslow said:
    This is by far my most used app. Great job. Two additional requests:

1) Option to auto-play the last station you listed to when the app is launched. Alternatively/additionally it would be great if the app Tasker (tasker.dinglisch.net) could pass a data parameter to the app to control it.

2) Un-love a track (I think the iPhone version does this).

Thanks!
    Alan

I also use tasker and would be great if it had the option as you mentioned to auto-play or pass data for it to control playing.

• There are several intents you can use with Tasker to control the Last.fm player. To automatically start the previous station, you can send the broadcast intent: "fm.last.android.widget.SKIP" or to start a new station, you can launch a lastfm:// URL, such as lastfm://user/goreja2/library or lastfm://globaltags/jazz

• I'm having just one problem. Whenever I skip a track that same track stilk shows up on my recently played. Is there anyway to fix this?

• I love the last.fm application on my phone. It completely replaces my radio :) Though i have a few suggestions on how we can make it better.

1.) Have the last fm show up on the lock screen like the built in android player. Nothing better than having someone in the car able to skip songs without unlocking the phone.

2.) have the player know when signals are low and play local media if there is no radio available. Notice: When it skips 3-4 songs or cannot play more than 3 seconds of a song. I'd even understand if it dropped some quality to allow the song to play.

3.) The ability to pop up a list of radio stations and or the ability to type a new radio while listening to one. Currently the cog provides some slightly non useful information...and no functionality.

4.) The option to have explicit lyrics. I cant count how many times a great song is ruined by the "radio edit"

These are a few i can think of here at work...as answering customer calls as they are frying my brain

• Link to Friends Profiles

On the Profile Tab, click on Friends. List of Friends is now shown, but you can't get to their profile or music. Is this a bug, or as designed?

V.1.6.6 test on NexusOne and Samsung Vibrant

• c99koder disse...
    • Alumni
    • Ago 22 2010, 15h48

Re: Link to Friends Profiles

argyle_socks said:
    On the Profile Tab, click on Friends. List of Friends is now shown, but you can't get to their profile or music. Is this a bug, or as designed?

V.1.6.6 test on NexusOne and Samsung Vibrant
    This is a bug that will be fixed in the next update.

• comivan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 25 2010, 19h35

Re:Re: Overlapping songs feature or Bug?

c99koder said:
    AlphaDivxMovies said:
    "The app starts pre-buffering the next track 30 seconds before the current track ends -- however, it you skip tracks frequently then the app wont have much time to pre-buffer."

It`s fine it does pre-buffer but why must i hear the next song before the old ends? Is it like a "feature" i cannot disable or control (time wise) or a bug? It really bums me out having my music trashed 30 seconds before it ends. (I have only tried 1.5.6 which is the last version methinks).
    What phone are you using? The next song shouldn't start playing audio until the current one ends, it just starts caching the file 30 seconds early.

This is what im seeing when im in an area where cell single/3g isnt constant. the buffer runs out and the next song starts instead of waiting for the buffer to refill, or at least that is how it seems. the result is when im on certain spots of the raod i'll hear about the first 10 seconds of 4-5 songs till the reception improves.

• bstronga disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 5 2010, 21h50

Hi-Res UI Artwork

For the love of god please use hi-res UI artwork!
    The tabs as example look horrendous.

• I have been using the app for several days now and love it!!
    But when i startet last.fm on the normal computer.
    The Tracks i loved and banned aren't listet.

Where can i find them? And why aren't the app autoupdate my favourite songs etc.?

• Re: Re:Re: Overlapping songs feature or Bug?

comivan said:
    This is what im seeing when im in an area where cell single/3g isnt constant. the buffer runs out and the next song starts instead of waiting for the buffer to refill, or at least that is how it seems. the result is when im on certain spots of the raod i'll hear about the first 10 seconds of 4-5 songs till the reception improves.
    Our servers don't currently support resuming a song if the connection is interrupted, so we skip to the next track automatically. We're working to improving this, however I don't have an estimate on when the servers will be updated.

• I know this has been posted, but an option in the preferences to keep the screen on while playing radio would be much appreciated.

• s4shawn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 15 2010, 21h00

Play my local music

Maybe this is silly, but I'd love if Last.fm could play my local music? I realize this could get pretty complicated, but I'd love to pick an album, artist, song or playlist from my local music collection, then have Last.fm mix in some streaming music of related artists.

• JoeBorn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 21 2010, 6h58

last.fm not working with tablet

Hello, I'm using a Neuros Android tablet and I've tried a variety of versions of the software and I can't stream music with any of the ones I've tried. Some versions say "no network connection" even though they can browse fine, others try playing for a second or two and then skip to the next song. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this?

• Last.fm scrobbling Sirius/XM app

Is this possible? I'd love to be able to "love" various tracks on there (it's how I keep track of them for later purchase) while playing. Thanks.

• Re: Play my local music

s4shawn said:
    Maybe this is silly, but I'd love if Last.fm could play my local music? I realize this could get pretty complicated, but I'd love to pick an album, artist, song or playlist from my local music collection, then have Last.fm mix in some streaming music of related artists.

I know that MusicBee can do this for the PC, and frequently I get tracks that get streamed which I already have on my microSDHC card in the phone. That would be nice.

• rwitte disse...
    • Assinante
    • Set 23 2010, 20h23
    How about a visual indication on the widget of whether or not the currently playing track has scrobbled yet?

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por evilrix em Dez 7 2010, 14h40
  • Please add an option to set a sleep timer for the music to stop playing.

• Scrobble Samsung Galaxy S Media Player

I (as well as many other Galaxy S owners) would love to see scrobbling support for the Samsung Media Player. Not to mention all the soon-to-be owners of the Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Player 50 coming out in the near future.

• Evader disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 6 2010, 17h02

Crazy Request

Would it be possible to get scrobbling support . . . for the other streaming radio services? For whatever reason, I get more of the music I like with a given radio query on Pandora, but I still love last.fm's tracking, statistics, community, etc. If I could keep track of what plays on my Android Pandora via Last.FM it would be awesome.

• Re: Crazy Request

Evader said:
    Would it be possible to get scrobbling support . . . for the other streaming radio services? For whatever reason, I get more of the music I like with a given radio query on Pandora, but I still love last.fm's tracking, statistics, community, etc. If I could keep track of what plays on my Android Pandora via Last.FM it would be awesome.
    Pandora is welcome to add scrobbling to their app. Other streaming services, such as Spotify, already have. Feel free to send them a link to this wiki page on how to interact with our scrobbler on Android: https://github.com/c99koder/lastfm-android/wiki/Scrobbler-Interface

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.