Feature Requests/suggestions:

 
  • Re: Scrobbling

    thesallyfoster said:
    I would love to be able to scrobble tracks played in Last.Fm radio to my Last.Fm profile. I want to keep track of everything that streams, so if I enjoy something I can go pick up the CD/buy the MP3/etc.
    Our app does scrobble.

  • I am actually using my Android app more than Spotify which I pay a lot more for but there are a few things missing like ability to pause a track which I have needed a few times and I would like to see and play my playslists which would mean I could get rid of Spotify! :)

  • Banned track confirmation

    Was jumping on here to recommend adding a confirmation step to the track "ban" on Android, but it looks like it's already been recommended. But I recently accidentally banned a track that's a favorite, so I figured I'd throw in my two cents as well in hopes it will come true.
    Also, I love the suggestion from gareth7o9 to be able to pause tracks.
    Thank you!
    The UnCool

  • Re:And on that note

    The_Zeitgeist said:
    Am I stupid, or is not possible to "love" a track that's being played in the normal music player? It scrobbles fine, but opening the last.fm app while it's playing just gives me the artist bio. To "love" it I have to stop the music and navigate to my profile, recently played tracks. Seems like a missing button.


    It works for me, I use the Last.fm widget though. When the song is playing on the Android player it also shows the information on the last.fm player [widget]. I push the love button and it shows up fine on my profile.

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • Suggestion for the Market

    A lot of ignorant people are rating you 1 star on the Android market because they don't know why the app accesses your contacts/gps etc. You might want to mention in the description of the application why it's accessing these things. No idea why people worry so much but It's killing your rating which means a lot to people.

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
    • c99koder disse...
    • Alumni
    • Mai 14 2010, 19h41

    Re: Suggestion for the Market

    dumbestcrayon said:
    A lot of ignorant people are rating you 1 star on the Android market because they don't know why the app accesses your contacts/gps etc. You might want to mention in the description of the application why it's accessing these things. No idea why people worry so much but It's killing your rating which means a lot to people.
    I wish Google would allow for more characters in the description. I'll try to re-word it so we can include a note about the contact syncing, our current description uses up almost the entire character allowance.

  • Audio Level Normalization

    Please normalize the sound level between tracks. I've almost fallen down from tracks going from normal level to ULTRA LOUD to super quiet to ULTRA LOUD again.

    I assume it is across the board, but I personally am listening on a nexus one.

    • seaeye disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 17 2010, 18h08

    More search results for tags

    A perfect app, with one issue Im facing. I'm trying to play a radio of a certain tag and I can't get it, because in search results (on the web) it's on the 10th or 11th place. I'm not sure if this is the search engine problem or the app itself though.
    Example: I'm looking for "early morning" and the exact match comes in the middle of the result pool. So it's invisible in the android app. <bump>

  • Bug: last.FM Recently Listened Tracks not updated by Android

    Phone: MyTouch3g
    OS Android 1.6 cupcake
    Connection: T-Mobile 3g, T-Mobile Edge and pure wi-fi

    Issue: played "My Library" on the phone for over an hour. Went to the Web to view my profile, and the tracklisting did not contain the tracks played.
    Played an artist radio for an hour. Same result
    Played "My Loved Tracks" for an hour. Same result
    Played "My Loved Tracks" for a single track using the PC client. RSS updated fine.

    Expected result
    Any track played for a subscriber (whether from PC Client, Web when logged in or Phone client) should be entered into the recently listened tracks.

    Here's why it's annoying - I heard a song that I can't get out of my head, and it's in Japanese and all I can hear repeating around my head today is "chotto ne to Disco"

    Arrrgghhh!!!

    Thanks for all the hard work

  • Re: Bug: last.FM Recently Listened Tracks not updated by Android

    metheglen said:
    Phone: MyTouch3g
    OS Android 1.6 cupcake
    Connection: T-Mobile 3g, T-Mobile Edge and pure wi-fi

    Issue: played "My Library" on the phone for over an hour. Went to the Web to view my profile, and the tracklisting did not contain the tracks played.
    Played an artist radio for an hour. Same result
    Played "My Loved Tracks" for an hour. Same result
    Played "My Loved Tracks" for a single track using the PC client. RSS updated fine.

    Expected result
    Any track played for a subscriber (whether from PC Client, Web when logged in or Phone client) should be entered into the recently listened tracks.

    Here's why it's annoying - I heard a song that I can't get out of my head, and it's in Japanese and all I can hear repeating around my head today is "chotto ne to Disco"

    Arrrgghhh!!!

    Thanks for all the hard work


    This goes in the other section, not features and suggestions.

    He may not see it here.

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • enhancements / defects

    1) already sent a bug report about this: the app doesn't handle interruptions like phone calls gracefully. You're basically left with a broken screen, where the music stopped playing, and there is no way to resume it. Android apps must handle unexpected interruptions themselves.

    2) Speaking of resuming, a PAUSE/PLAY button in the player is probably not too much to ask for or is it :-)

    3) I'd like to be able to fast-forward/fast-backwards

    4) The Android UI guidelines suggest that any modern, half-way complex app have a springboard / homescreen. I seriously miss this in this application, it's very easy to get lost in the UI and it's never apparent how to get back to where you initially came from. I often find myself accidentally exiting the app because I thought that 'back' brought me back to the home screen when it didn't.

    5) on every screen, there should be a "Go Home" and "Settings" button in the menu.

    6) I LOVE that you added events (and fixed the broken Nearby Events with the latest release), but still, I cannot search events outside my recommendations or home city. Searching for events, at least based on city, would be just great. I don't only go party in my home city.

    Despite these flaws, still a great application, thanks!

  • 1) What phone do you have? On my N1 I have no issues when I get a phonecall
    2) Yes, it is, see the umpteen previous posts about it
    3) I don't know of any free (legal) music streaming service that lets you fast-forward/rewind (Pandora doesn't at least, and Grooveshark is borderline illegal)

    The rest of your points I agree on

  • Re: enhancements / defects

    electroschock said:
    1) already sent a bug report about this: the app doesn't handle interruptions like phone calls gracefully. You're basically left with a broken screen, where the music stopped playing, and there is no way to resume it. Android apps must handle unexpected interruptions themselves.

    2) Speaking of resuming, a PAUSE/PLAY button in the player is probably not too much to ask for or is it :-)

    3) I'd like to be able to fast-forward/fast-backwards

    4) The Android UI guidelines suggest that any modern, half-way complex app have a springboard / homescreen. I seriously miss this in this application, it's very easy to get lost in the UI and it's never apparent how to get back to where you initially came from. I often find myself accidentally exiting the app because I thought that 'back' brought me back to the home screen when it didn't.

    5) on every screen, there should be a "Go Home" and "Settings" button in the menu.

    6) I LOVE that you added events (and fixed the broken Nearby Events with the latest release), but still, I cannot search events outside my recommendations or home city. Searching for events, at least based on city, would be just great. I don't only go party in my home city.

    Despite these flaws, still a great application, thanks!


    1.) I am also on a N1 and I have no issues what so ever. When I receive a call, the music pauses and I take the call. When the call is ended the music fades back in and I continue where I left off.

    2.) and 3.) This has nothing to do with the ability of adding the feature. They could add the feature easily but it is against the agreements they have with record labels. If you could play/pause/ff and rewind any song why would you buy music? Record labels would be screwing themselves. So with Last.fm you get the ability to skip as many tracks as you want and with Pandora you can pause tracks but you're limited on how many times you can skip.

    4.) and 5.) I agree

    6.) the events has no impact on me because I go to few events a year and I chose them months before they're ready.

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • Support Neighbors?

    Wonderful app, btw :)
    Profiles show access to friends, but not neighbors. Could this be added?

  • Lock screen!

    Add cover art/play controls to the lock screen like the standard HTC player on the Incredible

  • Multiple plays of one song

    I've played one song around 5-6 times in my car on my way home... when I check my scrobbler its written only once....

  • Apps2SD Support

    Thanks for the FroYo fix for scobbling today. :-) Any chance we can get "Move to SD card" support for this app, or is the widget going to keep this from happening? Thanks!

  • Re: Apps2SD Support

    fauxfreshness said:
    Thanks for the FroYo fix for scobbling today. :-) Any chance we can get "Move to SD card" support for this app, or is the widget going to keep this from happening? Thanks!
    The widget, scrobbler, and account syncing service don't allow us to enable this feature -- however, our app is only 400KB so there's no need to move it to your SD card anyway.

  • Cool, thanks for the reply. :-)

    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 3 2010, 18h52
    I'd love it if the longpress option menu on artist track or title in the Android player had a last.fm option in there along with Amazon, et al.

    • Kev13Dd disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 6 2010, 9h08

    Un-love

    Is there anyway to UNLOVE a track? I've clicked it on accident a few times, and no matter how many times I click it again it doesn't seem to want to unlove it

    K

    • Dylansc disse...
    • Assinante
    • Jun 6 2010, 16h48

    Longer 'Recent Stations' List / More Customization of 'Recent Stations' List

    - Ten isn't quite enough.
    - Customize the number of recent stations listed.
    - Customize how the are listed. (Alphabetical, last played, grouped by artist, grouped by tag)
    - Deleting a station listed from the 'Recent Staton's' list
    - Maybe not including the Stations: Your Library, Neighborhood, or Recommended in the recent stations tab (its a little redundant seeing that they are always listed at the top of the app anyway.) I guess you would have to rename the 'recent stations' to 'Favorite Stations' or something for that.

    Muchas Gracias,
    Dylan

    • khague disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 9 2010, 13h18

    Equalizer

    Since it appears there is not an Android-wide equalizer, please add an equalizer to the Last.fm app.

    • seaeye disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 16 2010, 8h30

    Re: Longer 'Recent Stations' List / More Customization of 'Recent Stations' List

    Dylansc said:
    - Ten isn't quite enough.
    - Customize the number of recent stations listed.
    - Customize how the are listed. (Alphabetical, last played, grouped by artist, grouped by tag)
    - Deleting a station listed from the 'Recent Staton's' list
    - Maybe not including the Stations: Your Library, Neighborhood, or Recommended in the recent stations tab (its a little redundant seeing that they are always listed at the top of the app anyway.) I guess you would have to rename the 'recent stations' to 'Favorite Stations' or something for that.

    I vote for this too. I'd just add the result list of tag/artist search longer as well (as the most proper results aren't displayed always at the top).

  • Pre-buffer

    I realize this is probably an obvious request and that the reason you can't do it is because of your license with the labels, but would it be possible to pre-buffer the next song that will be streamed on the app? Just because that way it would eliminate that 10-15 second delay you sometimes get in bad reception areas when starting a new song.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.