Bug: Wrong event date on My Events list

• Hark02 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 3 2012, 20h54

Bug: Wrong event date on My Events list

If there are 2 events on a same date in My Events list, 1 event won't be shown and the next event on a different date will have the same date as one of the overlapping events.

This is on a version 1.9.6.

• Slightly different calendar bug

I just got a new Galaxy Tab 2 w/ ICS, and the last.fm app (1.9.7) was the first to be downloaded. (So far, I like it!)

I have a St. Vincent show coming up this Tuesday. In the transfer to my Android calendar, the event is incorrectly showing as "all day" over the day it occurs and the following day, this Tuesday and Wednesday. (There's only one show by this act.) The event itself looks to be set up right, but maybe not?

• c99koder disse...
    • Alumni
    • Abr 30 2012, 17h13

Re: Slightly different calendar bug

kismetcow said:
    I have a St. Vincent show coming up this Tuesday. In the transfer to my Android calendar, the event is incorrectly showing as "all day"
    The person that created the event on our site didn't specify a time, so the app defaults to all day. It looks like they've just put the time in the description field instead of setting it in the actual event.

• SaintEgo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 17 2012, 8h16

Re: Bug: Wrong event date on My Events list

Hark02 said:
    If there are 2 events on a same date in My Events list, 1 event won't be shown and the next event on a different date will have the same date as one of the overlapping events.

This is on a version 1.9.6.[/quote
    I have same bug on my Motorola RAZR 2.3.5

• Re: Bug: Wrong event date on My Events list

Same on my Galaxy S2, v. 1.9.9.1: the 2nd event on the same day does not appear, also the next event afterwards is missing. All following events are shiftet to the date of the previous one.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.