Answer Stupid Questions with a Song

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 17 2009, 13h16
    Aeroplane

What about you?

• Another Day

What time do you think I will go to sleep tonight?

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2009, 19h07
    Right on Time

What will I do tonight?

• Feed My Frankenstein

what will you feed him with?

When you are next out of doors on a summer night, turn your head towards the zenith. Almost vertically above you will be shining the brightest star of the northern skies — Vega of the Lyre, twenty-six years away at the speed of light, near enough to the point of no return for us short-lived creatures. Past this blue-white beacon, fifty times as brilliant as our sun, we may send our minds and bodies, but never our hearts. For no man will ever turn homewards beyond Vega, to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth.
  • Hands

What will I feed him?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • The Last Winged Unicorn

Uh-uh. Isn't this illegal?

When you are next out of doors on a summer night, turn your head towards the zenith. Almost vertically above you will be shining the brightest star of the northern skies — Vega of the Lyre, twenty-six years away at the speed of light, near enough to the point of no return for us short-lived creatures. Past this blue-white beacon, fifty times as brilliant as our sun, we may send our minds and bodies, but never our hearts. For no man will ever turn homewards beyond Vega, to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth.
    • Usuário
    • Jan 30 2009, 22h55
    If You're Gonna Do It (Don't Get Caught)

What's the sentence if you are caught?

• Twelve-hundred-sixty-days

How much??? What did you do?

Editado por VampyreAngel em Fev 3 2009, 16h33
    • Usuário
    • Fev 3 2009, 15h09
    PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME

What life did you choose?

• Beautiful Life

What will you do tomorrow?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Usuário
    • Fev 12 2009, 11h52
    Enjoy the Silence

What song has good lyrics?

• Perfect Sonnet

Which song has bad lyrics?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Pleasure Slave

Any other?

• Aeroplane You were answering his question and not mine right?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Never Forever (=No)

Why would you think so?

• Speed Demon

Why did you answer so fast?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Usuário
    • Fev 22 2009, 9h14
    Approaching Lightspeed

How did he get so fast?

• Usuário
    • Fev 27 2009, 10h38
    Speed Metal Symphony

What's a good symphony?

• Bittersweet Symphony

Do I believe that or do I not know another song with symphony? (I do. But I don't remember the exact name)

• I Don't Remember

Am i hungry?

(\ /) ♪
    (n.n) ♫
    c(“)(“)
    • Usuário
    • Mar 2 2009, 5h49
    Fienden Hungrar
    (the fiend is hungry)

Are you hungry?

• When you are next out of doors on a summer night, turn your head towards the zenith. Almost vertically above you will be shining the brightest star of the northern skies — Vega of the Lyre, twenty-six years away at the speed of light, near enough to the point of no return for us short-lived creatures. Past this blue-white beacon, fifty times as brilliant as our sun, we may send our minds and bodies, but never our hearts. For no man will ever turn homewards beyond Vega, to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth.
    • Usuário
    • Mar 4 2009, 16h21
    because of The Final Absolution

what shall i do tonight?

• Kill the Sun

Uh, isn't that illegal?

• Yeah, You should Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth

do you agree?

(\ /) ♪
    (n.n) ♫
    c(“)(“)
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.