At The Movies Game

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 28 2011, 19h59
    Ray Winstone

Sexy Beast
    (if you haven't seen this, do. It is awesome)

• Ben Kingsley

Without a Clue
    (best Sherlock Holmes film ever)

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Usuário
    • Ago 6 2011, 15h06
    (Agreed)

Maurice Micklewhite
    mmm.... tricky...

Zulu

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_%28film%29#Cast

Did he have a small role? Also, who?

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Usuário
    • Ago 7 2011, 17h26
    OK. Maybe I'm just messing with you. Open another tab for the cast of Without a Clue, spot an actor that also appeared in Zulu, and work out who Maurice Micklewhite became.
    See? It's just one big trip on the Magic School Bus with me as Ms. Frizzle, isn't it?

• Who's Ms Frizzle

Jack Hawkins

Lawrence of Arabia

• PLAY

• Peter O'Toole

"The Tudors" (Showtime Series)

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Sam Neill

Event Horizon

• Usuário
    • Set 7 2011, 20h39
    Laurence Fishburne

Apocalypse Now

• Harrison Ford

The fugitive

• kotsa200 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 3 2011, 21h10
    Tommy Lee Jones

No Country For Old Men

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
    • Usuário
    • Out 4 2011, 17h01
    Kelly Macdonald

Gosford Park

(should be tricky...)

• kotsa200 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 8 2011, 12h06
    you're ironic when you say 'tricky', right ?

Maggie Smith

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• Alan Rickman (I assume he plays, I haven't seen the film)

Michael Collins

• kotsa200 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 9 2011, 17h57
    Liam Neeson (yes he does play in the last movie)

Taken

• Usuário
    • Out 9 2011, 18h13
    I saw this last week. I wanted to put Holly Valance, but I don't know if she's been in anything else, so

Famke Jansen

Goldeneye

• Sean Bean

The Fellowship of the Ring

• Usuário
    • Out 14 2011, 19h36
    Hugo Weaving

V For Vendetta

• Natalie Portman

Revenge of the Sith

• Usuário
    • Out 14 2011, 20h01

Natalie Portman

My gift to you.

Kenny Baker

Time Bandits

• John Cleese

Life of Brian

• Usuário
    • Out 23 2011, 12h48
    Michael Palin

The Missionary

• Maggie Smith

Death on the Nile

• Usuário
    • Nov 12 2011, 20h06
    Peter Ustinov

Logan's Run

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.