Favorite Album

• Irryco disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 19 2010, 16h52

Favorite Album

Which is your favorite album with Justin? Is it For emma, forever ago by Bon Iver, or perhaps Silent Signs by DeYarmond Edison? Let's share our opinions! : )

• "Self Record"
    Doesn't get any better than "Nothing Better Than a Journey to You"

• Irryco disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 2 2010, 16h42
    It's a great record, indeed. : )

• buxfix disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 6 2010, 17h08

RE: Favourite Album

Maybe you could tell what albums are there?
    I only heard of:
    Hazelton & Justin Vernon
    Think both a good some songs are overwhelming

Did you ever have one of these days
    where you love the town you live in
    • Irryco disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 6 2010, 17h39
    There's two albums by DeYarmond Edison, a band Justin was a singer in. Self-titled and Silents Signs: they are both great and well worth checking out!

There's also a recently found album, which is from Justin in his younger days, called Home is (or I have also heard it being called Feels like home.) It's also really nice, if a bit uneven.

There's Unmap by Volchano Choir and of course For emma, forever ago.

We have a few other projects too (for example Gayngs) but I think I got the most important ones there (also adding self-record and Hazelton, which you already mentioned.)

And well, some music hasn't been found yet too, or is at least very hard to find. Music by the band Mount Vernon, from Justin's high school times, is an example of that. Though, looking at their profile here on last.fm, there seem to be more listeners now than ever, hinting that it might not be that hard to find after all... : )

• Favourite Album

For Emma, Forever Ago OF FRIGGIN' COURSE.

• Irryco disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 24 2011, 15h33
    Well, perhaps ... but the other albums are really worth hearing too. I think anyone who loves Bon Iver should listen to them, otherwise they are missing out on a lot of great music they are bound to like. : )

• Hazeltons is beautiful :') Song For A Lover Of Long Ago never fails to make me cry.

• Irryco disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 22 2011, 14h11
    Oh, yeah ... Song for a lover of long ago is heartbreakingly beautiful. : )

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.