Which Language you prefer Josh sings in??

• orionghf disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 3 2009, 11h45

Josh Groban have been singing in like 4 languages in his life

English
    French
    Spanish
    Italian

and
    Which Language you prefer Josh sings in, not from the four above??

I will write the languages in order of the most I like him singing in :
    . Spanish
    . Italian
    . English
    . French

I like to hear him singing in German...

What about you folks?? =)

OrionGhf
  • I will write the languages in order of the most I like him singing in, too^^ :

. English
    . Italian
    . French
    . Spanish

And I also like to hear him singing in German :D

LIFE IS A PERMANENT SURPRISE!
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 17 2009, 20h39
    English, only this I can understand ;)

• I don't personally like the sound of Spanish or Italian. :( I haven't heard him sing in French, so that leaves English. I'd love to hear him sing in German or Dutch, I think they are both beautiful languages.

• I love English language, so that's why I mostly listen to his english songs-they are my most favourite. However I really like some foreign too, it's something new and really interesting.

• LuthZL disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 4 2009, 13h25
    I think I would rank both his Italian and English songs #1, #2 would be French (although I've heard only one song sung by him in this language - "Hymne A L'Amour"... but I'm not sure if this isn't the only one he recorded in French so far). I don't like Spanish as a language, so these songs are my least favourite - but some time ago I had a major "crush" on "Si Volvieras A Mi"...

I definitely would like Josh to sing in German - it would be great and also a bit funny to hear him sing in a language that probably isn't that easy to write songs in and sing (it isn't that "melodical")... It would be also lovely to hear him in Polish - my mother tongue :D

• I love it when he sings, regardless of the language. He makes everything sound so beautiful. <3 My favorite songs of his in each language:
    English: "Don't Give Up (You are Loved)" and "America"
    Spanish: "Solo Por Ti"
    French: "Hymne A L'Amour"
    Italian: "Oceano"

All of these made me absolutely melt.

• Renate_B disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 15 2013, 22h56
    Italian
    English
    Spanish
    French

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.