Taste-o-meter

• Taste-o-meter

Go to the person profile above you, check the taste-o-meter and type it here!!!
    For example,

Your musical compatibility with ladcock is Super

Music you have in common includes Casting Crowns, Rich Mullins, Jeremy Camp, Jars of Clay and Third Day.

JESUS is LORD, my SAVIOR & GOD is my Heavenly Father!!!
    Feel free to join my groups
    Any kind of christian music
    Music is my paradise to escape the reality of life!!!
    Check out my blog please
    http://www.shannonm340.blogspot.com/
  • Your musical compatibility with shannonm3 is Super

Music you have in common includes Newsboys, Jars of Clay, David Crowder Band, Thousand Foot Krutch and Relient K.

• Roxtah disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 1 2010, 3h34
    Your musical compatibility with missrachek is Very High

Music you have in common includes Demon Hunter, As I Lay Dying, Nightwish, P.O.D. and Linkin Park.

You and I, wrong or right...

• Your musical compatibility with Roxtah is Very High

Music you have in common includes As I Lay Dying, Dead by Sunrise, Underoath, Demon Hunter and Bullet For My Valentine.

• Your musical compatibility with minimolko is High

Music you have in common includes mewithoutYou, Ólafur Arnalds and Skillet.

• Roxtah disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 5 2010, 12h09
    Your musical compatibility with joycomesin is Very Low

No artists.

• my music tastes are low wit Roxtah

music we have in common are Demon Hunter , U2 , OneRepublic , Vangelis and Day of Fire

Shalom

Methuselah
    • Vohrahk disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 5 2011, 7h52
    Your musical compatibility with shembarnoah is High

Music you have in common includes Starfield, Kenny Chesney, Wayne Watson, Demon Hunter and Dire Straits.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him." -Romans 5:8-9

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6
    • Roxtah disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 10 2011, 13h41
    Your musical compatibility with Vohrahk is High

Music you have in common includes All That Remains, Scar Symmetry, Demon Hunter, Ill Niño and As I Lay Dying.

• Your musical compatibility with Roxtah is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes As I Lay Dying, Dead by Sunrise, Demon Hunter, Depeche Mode and Cannibal Corpse

• Vohrahk disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 25 2011, 8h05
    Your musical compatibility with minimolko is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Haste the Day, As I Lay Dying, Impending Doom, Demon Hunter and Bullet for My Valentine.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him." -Romans 5:8-9

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6

• Roxtah disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 16 2011, 13h50
    Your musical compatibility with Fallingup1986 is High

Music you have in common includes Demon Hunter, Killswitch Engage, Dead by Sunrise, As I Lay Dying and Metallica.

• aw :/

Your musical compatibility with Roxtah is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Decyfer Down and Pillar.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 17 2011, 15h32
    Your musical compatibility with s_arahhfreire is LOW

Music you have in common includes Thousand Foot Krutch, Fireflight, Pillar and Disciple.

• jabman-1 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 28 2011, 21h33
    Your musical compatibility with s_arahhfreire is Super

Music you have in common includes Aaron Shust, Delirious?, Point Of Grace, Newsboys and FFH.
    NOTE: I could not do the profile above me but insted did the next one up

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

JOIN Any kind of christian music
  • Your musical compatibility with jabman-1 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Chris Tomlin, Newsboys, TobyMac, Van Halen and Bon Jovi.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.