1. What are you listening to right now?
"Universal Mind" by Liquid Tension Experiment.
2. What song makes you sad?
"Sketches of Spain" by Buckethead
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Sugar We're Goin' Down by Fallout Boy
4. Your all time favorite band?
Band? Liquid Tension Experiment. Artist? Steve Vai.
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
Um, Salena? Sorry, can't think of any at the moment really.
7. Best male voice?
Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Jazz, Fusion, Progressive, Metal(Of all genres), Classical, Baroque, Experimental, Instrumental, Shred.
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Depends what type of music I want to listen too, in general the album, "Electric Tears" by Buckethead, or lots of the slower tempo stuff by Vai.
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Primus last December
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Necrophagist, Guthrie Govan, and Muse.
13. Most hated band?
Umm... Cradle of Filth or Insane Clown Posse.
14. Song that makes you think?
Gray Pianos Flying by Shawn Lane.
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
16. Coolest music video?
Um, Ballad of Buckethead not really sure.
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
Um, Welcome to funky town?
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
The electric guitar, the acoustic guitar. Soon hoping to add the classical guitar, the bass guitar, any other type of bass instrument, and all forms of the piano.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
I don't think so.
21. Are you in a band?
I'm trying to get good enough, and learn more music theory to play in a band.
23. Ever dated a musician?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
lol I think I is?
29. Best chick band you know of?
Um, can't think of anything of the top of my head.
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
Cd. "Smoke and Mirrors" by Symphony X.
32. What do you think of Classical music?
I love it.
33. What do you think of Country music?
I like some of it.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
I like it.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
36. Are you a groupie?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
38. What famous musician would you like to fuck!?
EVERYTHING THAT I LIKE, DON'T CARE IF THEY BE MAN OR WOMAN.
39. Worst concert moment?
Some crowd surfer land on top of my head, and bent my neck at a weird angle.
40. Funny concert moment?
A guy who flipped off the opening band for Buckethead, and held it up for around 2 hours.
41. Sad concert moment?
Both of my friends being pulled out by security for being drunk, then one of them getting arrested. :(
42. Best local act you can think of?
None I believe.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
An electric guitar.
44. Do you listen to the radio?
Just the morning talk show on the rock station.
45. Do you watch music TV?
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
47. Have you meet any famous musicians?
Um, I forget.
48. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
I'm related through an incredible long chain of family members to both the drummer of Slayer, and Carlos Santana.
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
"Guitars SUCK," by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
50. Song that describes your life?
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
About 80% of them.
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
Nope, ti's all about the music.
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
ALL OF THEM.
53. Favourite movie sound track?
Probably Lord of the Rings.
55. Any musician pet hates?
56. What do your parents listen to?
Mom listens to spanish speaking stuff. My dad listens to metal and jazz. Step-dad listens to nu-metal, rap, some classical rock, other stuff.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
The Mighty Ride of the Firelord by Rhapsody
58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
59. What do you think of people who do?
Thumbs up for supporting something they like.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
A song I wrote on the acoustic last week.
62. Do you sing in the shower?
I sure do.
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
Usually opera-eqsue stuff, because it's fun! =p
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
It would be awesome if we liked a lot of the same things.
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
Introduce myself. I liked the, "Mmmbop" song when I was in some grade in primary school.
68. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, yes?
69. Do you cook to music?
Of course. I try to do everything to music.
70. Do you sing in the toilet?
If I have my iPod.