Anyone from Oto Oni xD

• oshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 23 2006, 5h31
    Hmm...I think I have a pic of them, but I'm not sure :o

• oshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 30 2006, 16h50
    Oh, bah, okay, this time it'll be Phantasmagoria's Jun ^^ But next time, a little more decisiveness would help..there are almost 290 of you here :o

• *woot!!!!!!!!!!!* I lurve you <3 ^_^

The grass is always greener on the other side until you jump the fence and step in shit.
  • Re:

Quoth oshare:
    Oh, bah, okay, this time it'll be Phantasmagoria's Jun ^^

yeahhhhhhh :D

• oshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 5 2006, 20h55
    Oh, yeah, and it's coming up soon too :D sorry I haven't finished it yet..been busy with school and things ==;

• Re:

Quoth oshare:
    Oh, yeah, and it's coming up soon too :D sorry I haven't finished it yet..been busy with school and things ==;

yes school is very icky and such ^^ no rush! As long as it's Jun I'm a very happy plate ^^ <3

The grass is always greener on the other side until you jump the fence and step in shit.
    • oshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 30 2006, 1h05
    Okay~~ new pic is up. We can vote for a new one as soon as anyone has any ideas :3

• Denu Denu Denu XD (Poitrine)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
    Ŧ๏ℓℓ๏ฬ tђє cгเмร๏η ๒ยttєгŦℓy
    ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
    • oshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 3 2006, 6h13
    I LOVE POITRINE ZOMG xD

• anyone from Eile de Mu or, just to be odd, Monzawa from GREENMACHiNE XD

• oshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 7 2006, 5h19
    GREENMACHiNE? Wow, never heard of them...if I do make a pic with them, I'd need someone to supply a picture for it XD;

• Well, this is an indies group, and since it has a visual-kei bias, I just had to suggest GREENMACHiNE in humor. They're a stoner/sludge metal band ^_^ Not that I'm saying that you shouldn't use them, but I'd doubt many would vote for them XD and are hard to find any good pictures of >.>

while I'm nominating random metal bands I'll also say Mika Penetrator from Gallhammer (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4078/gallhammer04ia3.jpg)

• oshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 9 2007, 9h09
    'kay, guess this doesn't really matter, so...I'm going to make a pic and post it soon. I've been slacking here, and I apologize, but college has made me super-busy -o-;

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.