What do you prefere : Metal or Hip Hop ?

• What do you prefere : Metal or Hip Hop ?

A poll :p
    You like metal and hip hop but is there one of them that you prefere ?

I listen a lot of metal. But I listen more and more hip hop bands.

• well, I first started out with hip hop (I live in ATL what do you expect?) And that was my first passion.....Then as I started listening to more music (what my friends called white music :P)

I had an ear for ever-changing music, my friend actually pointed it out to me because the second rock band I liked was MCR (of course the first rock band I REALLY liked was Linkin Park), he said something along the lines of, "their songs changed to much".

Ya I started listening to more and more mainstream rock (breaking benjamin, three days grace) while the whole Hip hop thing was getting boring to me. Then I was surfing TV and landed on MTV around 2006 and guess who is was...Avenged Sevenfold.....It was all history from there. HUGE metal binge, from a7x to protest the hero to between the buried and me to bloodbath to slayer and shit..I was in Awe of what most people are dismissing as "noise".

TLDR: I like hip hop and I plan on going back into the underground soon to indulge more in it, but I just think metal is far more superior

• It's the same story for me ;)

• Ranzess disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 22 2010, 22h21
    Drum and Bass, Breakcore, Dubstep :)))

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.