So, since you don't have an ipod, what kind of mp3 player DO you have?

• joflow disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 18 2006, 4h41
    I was using a 30GB Creative Zen Xtra...but I've found that most of my needs can be taken care of with the 2GB card in my Cingular 2125. I watch movies on it, music, internet, everything. 2GB is plenty, and changing music in and out is no problem. Kickin' ass!

• LEFinton disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 19 2006, 2h35
    Creative Zen Microphoto 8gb, grey.

• LEFinton disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 19 2006, 2h35
    double post.

• koal disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 21 2006, 23h43
    halnine said: Who would ever buy a used player? They keep getting more storage for less money.
    Just enjoy it while you can, then find a young cousin or something to give it to :)
    maybe somewhere in yours world yes but here in a country in-between - where people are all aware with the newest high tech gizmos and everything else new-up-and-coming but only a few can afford it with our low-wages we use stuff like e-bay and so on to get it for less and when you get bored with your newest brand toys and so on you resale it to afford newer gizmos

• halnine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 22 2006, 1h28
    I live in Israel, you know.
    It's not the highest rated country in standards of living...
    Most people bother too much with news, bombs and silly wars.

Editado por halnine em Jul 22 2006, 3h09
    • koal disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 22 2006, 2h00
    i know, i noticed
    but i don't think it's economics that lower your standards of living...but... There's no use comparing safty to economic life standards. When you put it like that I prefer my a bit poor, a bit modern but safe country.

• halnine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 22 2006, 3h09
    Is the economic standard that hard in Poland?

• iAudio X5L

35 hours of battery life, 30gb drive. suits me just fine. although im gonna pick up the new Sony MZ-R1 minidisc player...i love those things

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 23 2006, 6h09
    i use cd's. end of story.

• koal disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 23 2006, 20h30
    halnine said:
    Is the economic standard that hard in Poland?

like i said somewhere in between, our wages are insanly low though

• Gakka disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 24 2006, 10h07
    I have a creative Zen Microphoto. His name is Frank :) I love my Frank :) He's 8 gig and i've only used 1 gig with all my albums! XD

• Asono Mica 512 MB.

But I'll buy a big Creative soon.

• Alotar disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 30 2006, 6h20
    I have a cheap one, don't know its name. But one electronic shop sells it with that shop name ;)

• I don't even have a mp3 player. :'DD but I'm living a happy life with my Sony Walkman DNE 700. Which plays MP3 CDs, so that leaves me burning new cds almost weekly.

• Usuário
    • Ago 4 2006, 20h53
    I have a small 128MB mp3 player.. looking to get a bigger one soon :D Still does me good for short journeys though :)

• sarsaa disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 5 2006, 9h50
    Sony NW-E507 512mb
    The best player i ever had

• Usuário
    • Ago 6 2006, 7h44
    i have a 20 gig creative zen, its only frozen up once in the year and a half that ive had it, im so glad i didnt buy an ipod because my friend is always complaining about how much his ipod sucks and i even convinced my other friend to buy a creative zen photo when his ipod battery stopped working. ipods (and all apple products, for that matter) SUCK

• Usuário
    • Ago 7 2006, 12h18
    I dont have an iPod and I dont have any mp3 player either :(. But I guess I'm better off with my 160 gigs of music stuff on my PC. That's eternity for me. :)

• Usuário
    • Ago 9 2006, 2h16
    Just a CD player that plays mp3 CDs for now. =/ Saving up for a Creative Zen though, hopefully 30-40 Gigs.

• globy disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 15 2006, 17h25
    i have an iriver H320 20GB, he does a good job

• halnine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 15 2006, 18h27
    globy said:
    i have an iriver H320 20GB, he does a good job

...and has wonderful Sennheiser headphones, which is enviable.
    But can it connect as a normal harddisk to every computer? I mean can you connect it automatically?

• Taip disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 17 2006, 22h21
    hehe, no MP3 player at all. A good old CD player with my bag of 99 CD's. I really don't a MP3 player.

toi.
    • sebp disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 21 2006, 11h29
    My first MP3 player was a 128 MB DMK from MPIO.
    I still have it, but don't use it anymore since it's a real shit to update music with Linux, and it sucked batteries so fast !

Now, I'm using my Sony Ericsson w800i phone, even if I don't listen to music through headphones so much anymore

• A Philips PSS! It holds about 130 songs, but I just load it up with whatever I wanna hear and go. And I got it free from my dad, lol. He was testing out two MP3 players, which he could keep, and gave me the bigger one. It's not very pocket-sized, but it's easy to carry. It also has two little speakers which sound AWESOME. They're like two huge sound system speakers!! *hugs her player*
    Other than it, I still love my CD player and CD wallet full of music.

• sionide disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 28 2006, 1h10
    I have a Rio Cali, 256mb + 128mb Memory Card... :) Plus a 1gb Memory Card in my Phone, with mp3 player "oggplayer" from Sourceforge.

- Synthetic Intelligent Organism Normally for Infiltration and Dangerous Exploration -
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.