Rate the above users music taste.

• Rate the above users music taste.

I'm sure you all can read titles. And this is always fun to see what people think about your music taste.

I must be fine cause my hearts still beating.
  • I'm going to give you a 4/10 because I think you smoke too much pot based on your musical tastes.

Resident Feminist At:

Ask me about: The Magnetic Fields and/or Camera Obscura
  • 2/10,cause the ones I know I dont very much like,and the ones I dont have ridiculous names,so I doubt I 'd like them

When you are next out of doors on a summer night, turn your head towards the zenith. Almost vertically above you will be shining the brightest star of the northern skies — Vega of the Lyre, twenty-six years away at the speed of light, near enough to the point of no return for us short-lived creatures. Past this blue-white beacon, fifty times as brilliant as our sun, we may send our minds and bodies, but never our hearts. For no man will ever turn homewards beyond Vega, to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth.
  • 1/10 you're obviously a metalhead, and I dislike metal to say the least.

• If you look carfully,you will find more than metal in my charts.
    2/10.(cause it could be even worse)

When you are next out of doors on a summer night, turn your head towards the zenith. Almost vertically above you will be shining the brightest star of the northern skies — Vega of the Lyre, twenty-six years away at the speed of light, near enough to the point of no return for us short-lived creatures. Past this blue-white beacon, fifty times as brilliant as our sun, we may send our minds and bodies, but never our hearts. For no man will ever turn homewards beyond Vega, to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth.
  • 7/10 - Anathema topping your weekly charts is worthy of two of those 7 points alone. The remainder was for having such variety (although not all to my taste).

• MaidenAlbie - you get a 1/10 from me because based on your musical taste and your age you should have already killed yourself years ago. Somebody younger might get another half point from me but sometimes you just need to let go of your youth.

Resident Feminist At:

Ask me about: The Magnetic Fields and/or Camera Obscura
  • Craftysplat said:
    MaidenAlbie - you get a 1/10 from me because based on your musical taste and your age you should have already killed yourself years ago. Somebody younger might get another half point from me but sometimes you just need to let go of your youth.

The fact that this thread is a bit of fun, I'll see the joke of this. But I need not justify to anyone why I still listen to the same music I have been for almost all my life, just because I have reached a certain age. To grow out of ones taste in music is to grow old.

Back on topic and without trying to do a tit-for-tat - 1/10 Not my taste I'm afraid, not even The Beatles.

• r1Co disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 19 2006, 19h50
    9/10
    Maiden, Anathema, Amorphis as your top 3 very nice!
    also rest of the list is showing lots of similarities

;x
    • Rocksnob disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 19 2006, 20h55
    I'm not really a huge fan of metal, to be perfectly honest (though I got a very thorough metal education from my friends in high school ;-) ), however, I can and do appreciate some of the technical skill found in such, so I'll give it:
    6.5\10

• Domovoi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 19 2006, 21h01
    Tom Waits and Bruce Springsteen.... Great. =)

6/10

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 19 2006, 21h24
    "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" six times in a row? I want to miss out on that. 1/10

• Usuário
    • Out 19 2006, 22h17
    6/10

• Nothing I would ever consider listening to, other than the Casey Kasem outtake. Too commercial. 1/10

"Just like I knew what I was doing" -- Foe
  • Not a lot of stuff that I listen to, some well developed musical taste, but in my opinion rounded out with some crap. 7/10

RIP Brave New Waves... CBC Radio2 1984-2007...
    • besnowy disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 20 2006, 10h33
    Sorry but I'm far too commercial to know any of your music, So I'll give you a 5/10, as I read about your tastes, and I like similar (but not same).

• lewis-- disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 20 2006, 15h37
    sorry but i find your music taste....painfull :s

1/10 - you phail!!11

• 3/10
    I find your taste in music rather bland but you have The Clash which makes it all better.
    You say "don't feed me any emo/goth/rap/chav bollocks" yet you listen to The Cure(they're goth *shock*).
    Know what you're talking about before you starting talking shit.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease and it's 100% fatal.
    • Usuário
    • Out 21 2006, 4h37
    3/10 (+ for The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Joy Division, and a few others... - for just about everything else)

• 5/10 - Some stuff I don't personally care for, but it's good music.
    :0

• Usuário
    • Out 21 2006, 7h15
    Sorry, I hate saying this to someone, but I have to...
    2/10 - IMHO it fails...Sorry.

• OaSiS_88 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 21 2006, 12h16
    5/10

A lot of it I haven't heard of, but theres some decent stuff there.

• iKamer disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 21 2006, 12h54
    I'd say 6/10

Why? Radiohead.

Oh and the extra 5 points come from Nirvana.

Now let's see how my music taste fails ;D

Mölöpölö
    • r1Co disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 21 2006, 14h07
    hmm I have a guy in my class who's a big berzerker fan, I appreciate it for its weirdness ;) Swallow the sun, moonsorrow, sepultura and some other good stuff in there, as well as stuff which I never heard of, I'm gonna say 7/10

;x
    • lewis-- disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 21 2006, 14h22
    olol at happi, i dont ever remember listening to the cure but even if i have i wouldnt really call them goth. but thats my opinion.

4/10 for r1C0, nothing wrong with your music - just not for me. altho i do listen to metal occasionally.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.