• apology to those interested

hello members. Not sure if the people who were there when I made the post are still here, and I think the thread might have been deleted by now, but to all whom it may concern, I believe I recall making a pretty dumb comment in trying to "defend" the bible's legitimacy a while back. Believe it had something to the effect of saying that if you threw out the bible's written testimony as a source, you'd be throwing out tons of other historical sources... yeah, not my proudest moment... I think I was mostly playing devil's advocate, and more trying to say that you can't throw out the bible solely on the fact that it's written testimony without throwing out other written sources, but obviously you guys had other reasons for disregarding it in comparison to other history. So, yeah, it was probably a terrible point, and not smart to post. So, in conclusion, sorry, and I will definitely try to be more wise & less thoughtless next time.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.