Any views on Re_Mixed 2CD set of last October?

• Any views on Re_Mixed 2CD set of last October?

Hi there,

I got the 2 CD set recently and to be honest I was a bit disappointed. Ok, other DJs or artists remix Hybrid so one should adjust the expectations. But to be honest, what really bugged me most were some tracks where I could find no resemblance whatsoever with Hybrid's originals (especially on CD2 Until tomorrow by Serge Santiago). I mean the CDs carry the Hybrid name so I had different expectations.

Any other oppinions on this? I really don't know what to think about it.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 28 2008, 21h30
    I think quite a few people would agree with you there. It's about half and half for me, a bit disappointing considering (as you say) it has "Hybrid" in big letters on the front.

Maybe not great as an overall compilation it does have some very, very nice tracks on there to balance the weak ones.

• Yeah, I agree that it's not great overall. Some of the tracks are just plain crap. I've only listened to the whole album a few times, because I always find myself wishing I was listening to Hybrid's original stuff instead.

There's only 2 tracks I really like and that do justice to Hybrid:

I Know (Keenan & Anderson Remix)
    Finished Symphony (Deadmau5 Remix)

• Yinjo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 20 2008, 1h47
    i agree with you all. certain tracks of the compilation just make no sense being labeled a remix.

the only tracks that had a certain amount of appeal to me were Theme From Wide Angle (Hybrid's Rolling Thunder Mix), Until Tomorrow (Stefan Anion And Starfire's Remix) and I KNow (Keenan Anderson Remix)...

well, maybe this taught you a lesson. :P

• It Ok .... But Morning Sci-Fi Still Does It For Me !!!!Morning Sci-Fi

" He Who Laugh Last, Thinks Slowest "
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.