grizzly bear b-sides , covers, etc

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 29 2007, 18h21

grizzly bear b-sides , covers, etc

I just discovered two great covers Daniel from grizzly bear did on their blog

www.grizzly-bear.net/blog

one of teen tiger beat pop tart jo jo and the other of paul simon's graceland

does anyone have any others?

• i know this was posted forever ago but... check out "he hit me" (if you haven't already) it's a cover from the crystals. also, check out the yes cover they did of "owner of a lonely heart". they also did another paul simon cover of his song "mother and child reunion"

hope i helped!

• Usuário
    • Mai 5 2009, 19h25
    a sweet b-side is blackcurrant jam off of the worried noodles compilation, ive read about a song that grizzly bear used to play way back on their tour with tv on the radio. it is said to be pretty rocking. for some reason i feel like k stems might know what im talking about.

• kbyourself on lastfm, matthewrrr ;) and yes, I do know what you're talking about :) also there is the Easier alt. edit single and I think when Veckatimest is released in Japan there is some bonus song... !

• Usuário
    • Mai 12 2009, 6h13
    oooooops ha ha kbyourself. i need to get into my lastfm mindset. what was the rocking song called. i remember they mentioned it in an interview sometime ago.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.