Google Talk

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 28 2005, 21h33

Google Talk

I'm looking for fellow scrobblers that will help to spread the word of the hopefully soon-to-be Messiah of Instant Messengers: Google Talk.

To begin with, you could download Google Talk (or "Gtalk") from http://www.google.com/talk/ and add me: "jobjorn@gmail.com".

Gmail is required as this is merely the first public beta. If you do not have Gmail, contact me (through e-mail or last.fm message, or just reply here) and I'll send you an invite :)

Now: spread the word!

• Usuário
    • Set 9 2005, 9h28
    Jabber + Google branding + Voice chat = Google Talk

Its like, as soon as Google put their name on something, it instantly becomes really really good now. Come on, Jabber has been around for a long time, and it has always been very reliable and a great protocol in general. There are many many clients around that support different features; yet it takes something like Google making yet another Jabber client and server for so many more people to actually use it, thats pathetic.

Just my 5 cents.

If you still want to talk to me: breadcrust@jabber.org :-)

• Well, at least people are using it now. And it's much better than AIM, I've been looking for a good alternative for ages and well, I never actually looked for one but waited for one to come to me (here it is). My friend and I are trying to convert most of my school, heh.

• I can't wait until it integrates with AIM and other common messengers and is supported on Linux (both of which Google is planning to do), as I am beginning to switch to Ubuntu, which is awesome, but I have to use Gaim, which isn't as pretty as gtalk.

• Usuário
    • Fev 5 2006, 23h37

Jabber

God knows I wish I had known about Jabber before Gtalk came around. I'm now connecting to Gtalk/Jabber through Miranda (www.miranda-im.org), so you could still add me. :)

• ahoier disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2006, 16h02
    I like the clean Gtalk GUI alot, and was wondering if it's possible to see my AIM,ICQ,MSN, and YahooIM friends in the Gtalk client? if so, how?

And well, I've already tried Trillian, Miranda, etc...hehe. I just want a method of seeing my other network friends in the GTalk interface ;)

BTW, Im at ahoier on the google talk server :P

Editado por ahoier em Set 27 2007, 19h14
    • ahoier disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 21 2006, 2h04
    ok, i asked on the gtalk/google newsgroup and they said nope :<

• Usuário
    • Abr 21 2006, 4h29
    Use Psi or some other Jabber client.

• krizzz disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 13 2006, 18h54
    You can, but it needs some tweaking; http://www.bigblueball.com/forums/google-talk-news/33739-connect-google-talk-aim-msn-yahoo.html

The nice thing about Googles client is, it already combines standard Jabber and the Jingle-protocol.

Wat sas as dös was kaans
  • autumnsodomy@gmail.com <<<~~~~~ add me

anyways, I use gtalk on Meebo.com. i dont have to download anything, just login.

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
    • rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 20 2009, 23h52
    wish there was a Linux version :(

• quaker66 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 24 2009, 10h38

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Nov 12 2011, 13h13
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.