What is the best thing about girls?

• impronen disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 10 2007, 12h36

What is the best thing about girls?

I know this can spark some unfavorable and dirty comments but let's just try not to stray to obsenities, eh?

The question is simple, finding an answer is not.

Antero Tienaho Listen to me. And tell me what you heard.
  • I think no matter what age, girls will always be 'my kind', just because I am one too. Some women are so cool I just like them. The fact that they are women, and in music still a minority (even though it's not that bad in numbers) makes it more special to me. Extra cool. And if they are young some kind of 'freshness' is added. Like Smoosh, they just breathe energy and innocence, pureness at the same time. A wonderful combination.
    I know it's sexist but I think people in general see men differently, more distant. A female can always be like your girlfriend, mother, or sister, while there is less of that connection with men. I try not to make that difference but I see it happen all the time.
    Then there is also the sexual attraction, that I don't have but I can understand.

groetjes,
    Mirella :) (I hope other people have better 'answers';))

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 21 2007, 2h09
    the answer is just as simple as the question...females can multi task lol

and we are capable of carry life...although labour is not something im looking forward too...ouch lol

• because women are uniquely marvelously beautifully understanding and so on =)

• Usuário
    • Jan 4 2008, 9h08
    说:
    the answer is just as simple as the question...females can multi task lol

Men can,too. At least I do.

But on a serious matter. I agree with schnuffLchn:
    schnuffLchn 说:
    because women are uniquely marvelously beautifully understanding and so on =)

PJMirella 说:
    The fact that they are women, and in music still a minority (even though it's not that bad in numbers) makes it more special to me.

Female vocalists = <3

PJMirella 说:
    I know it's sexist but I think people in general see men differently, more distant. A female can always be like your girlfriend, mother, or sister, while there is less of that connection with men. I try not to make that difference but I see it happen all the time.

That's true. (Which is why most of my close friends are women, heh.)
    Not all men are as distant (and there are distant women, too) but in general, that's quite true. *nods*

• depends as a other half i like scene girls they love just to hug and occasionally kiss i like that in a girl :)\

as friends they have a different outlook to man good to listen to them

• summernightrain said:
    PJMirella said:

That's true. (Which is why most of my close friends are women, heh.)
    Not all men are as distant (and there are distant women, too) but in general, that's quite true. *nods*

Well, there is distantness, and there is a shyness. It's pretty different. It's like between... I don't know... a python... and ye know... a completely dumb idiot. I know what I mean... :(

Funclub Of Fuckin' Funny Metal!
    Join us now and headbang while ROTFLing!
  • Their Hair. Dark Hair drives me crazy!

• blondes are hot (good thing my gf is blonde), but theres something about (most) girls that is just awesome

• kingabc disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 15h42
    Girls are awsome :) Our smell, look, hair and EYES! Oh yeah.... ^^ We rule!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

• zucchin disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 5 2009, 17h15
    bitchyness

cactus with a moustache.
    • Usuário
    • Set 15 2009, 3h48
    Girls are pretty, and they smell good.

• The answer.....

....might be found in the lyrics of it's a Man's world by James Brown:):)

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.