Movie PICTURE Game!

• Movie PICTURE Game!

Guess the movie the picture is from, then post the next one.

Rules:

1. You can't add another picture until the last one has been guessed correctly.

2. If you post a picture, take responsibility for it and let the guessers know if they are correct or not. Also, feel free to drop a hint or two.

3. If a picture is posted and someone guesses correctly, or are 100% sure they are correct, that person can then go ahead with a next one even if the original poster has not said it is correct yet. Just to keep the game moving along.

I'll get the ball rolling...

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 13 2010, 15h02
    Indiana Jones: Raiders of the lost ark**

derp XD

• Correct, you're up!

• Usuário
    • Nov 13 2010, 15h07

• The first one was easy but the next one's too hard.
    more pics, pls.

• PorridgeGun said:
    Rules:

1. You can't add another picture until the last one has been guessed correctly.

Bollocks to that... it's been three hours.

• The knight in the kitchen is Garden State, but I dunno who the obesity squad are.

Are you writing from the heart?
  • Well done!

I can't believe you got that one, and not the other. Tropic Thunder btw.

Your turn.

• Ahh, nice one, haven't actually got around to seeing that yet.

• Usuário
    • Nov 13 2010, 19h21
    Oldboy or Odeuboi! Should I wait for confirmation or just go ahead? (Nvm, read the rules..) xD

• That one is from "The Descent."

Here's mine. A hint........it's in space. Another hint, it has a similar theme as the movie posted before it, in that humans get eaten, by creatures who were once human.

Man, it seems like no one is going to get this. Which sucks, because I love this movie! There just are not enough space-horror movies that are worth watching anymore! If you like this genre, check it out once someone gets it.

This movie name starts with the letter P, and is a fairly recent movie with one of the smaller roles being played by an actor who knows a thing or two about what it's like being small in a movie.

Here are some more photos.

"Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world, but are granted by the act of seeing. Though the world and events do exist independent of the mind, they possess no meaning in themselves - none that the mind is not guilty of imposing on them."
  • I'll give it until tomorrow morning, but so far it looks like no one is going to get it. :(

"Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world, but are granted by the act of seeing. Though the world and events do exist independent of the mind, they possess no meaning in themselves - none that the mind is not guilty of imposing on them."
  • Pandorum

• Let's see your picture selection Ferris. :)

• Next up:

• Usuário
    • Nov 15 2010, 19h49
    Grown ups!

Okayyyy... how about:

• Usuário
    • Nov 15 2010, 20h59
    ^ district 9?

• Usuário
    • Nov 15 2010, 21h25
    hatemokay said:
    ^ district 9?
    Yup that's right =) Your turn!

• Usuário
    • Nov 15 2010, 21h37
    movie..

• Jingle all the way?

I've not seen it, but that actor is in it and it's a good guess since he's wearing a funky costume.

• Usuário
    • Nov 15 2010, 22h41
    ^ yes its jingle all the way..

• "Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world, but are granted by the act of seeing. Though the world and events do exist independent of the mind, they possess no meaning in themselves - none that the mind is not guilty of imposing on them."
  • Is that the Machinist?

• Yes it is.

• Apologies! I was in work all day. Here's my entry

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.