Your mood in one word...

• JonzoBird said:
    lies! i can see through walls. all there is behind this particular wall is asbestos and AIDs.

I am AIDS.
    Excuse me while I infect you.
    *noms*

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h07
    daymn, to think i got AIDs over the internet... probably the first case of its kind.

• JonzoBird said:
    daymn, to think i got AIDs over the internet... probably the first case of its kind.

Maybe they'll give you a medal or name a day after you.

"National Nick Jonas Day" ;)

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h11
    hahaha.

that'd be so funny if I died in some heroic way and they named a day after Nick Jonas, under the impression that i was him.

my grave would ooze with the tears of a thousand zombie babies, but then collapse on itself--forever concealing the evidence. <_<

• JonzoBird said:
    hahaha.

that'd be so funny if I died in some heroic way and they named a day after Nick Jonas, under the impression that i was him.

my grave would ooze with the tears of a thousand zombie babies, but then collapse on itself--forever concealing the evidence. <_<

and then Nick Jonas can finally escape from the clutches of walt disney's dead hands and travel into the mountains to live and mate with squirrels.

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h17
    he would do that, wouldn't he? he's always been the kind of guy who just gives off the impression that he's into squirrels, idk. something about him.

• JonzoBird said:
    he would do that, wouldn't he? he's always been the kind of guy who just gives off the impression that he's into squirrels, idk. something about him.

I think it's the bushy eyebrows. I mean, he obviously bases them off of squirrel tails. He's probably paying a surgeon millions of dollars to perfom plastic surgery on you every night until you look exactly like him so that he can go be with the love of his life, a black squirrel named bon que que.

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h22
    SleepParalysis said:
    JonzoBird said:

I think it's the bushy eyebrows. I mean, he obviously bases them off of squirrel tails. He's probably paying a surgeon millions of dollars to perfom plastic surgery on you every night until you look exactly like him so that he can go be with the love of his life, a black squirrel named bon que que.

hahahah, yeah. I should have noticed this conspiracy beforehand... I mean, I questioned the strange twitching of my face in the night, and this fleshy material stashed delicately underneath my bed, but never in my right mind would I suspect... :x

• Psh. I don't blame you. I mean, I would never notice some cutting into my face everynight. Never!

I'm beginning to think I lack sleep.
    I mean. This nick jonas + you + squirrels theory just proves it.

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h27
    yeah, our ideas becoming a bit too far fetched, even for an insane mongrel like me.

• JonzoBird said:
    yeah, our ideas becoming a bit too far fetched, even for an insane mongrel like me.

Which ones are far fetched? I still think Nick Jonas has a thing for squirrels. :)

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h32
    SleepParalysis said:
    JonzoBird said:

Which ones are far fetched? I still think Nick Jonas has a thing for squirrels. :)

oh this I do not contest; but secret operations in the dead of night while I sleep to make me look more like Nick Jonas, "on this subject I am coy."

• JonzoBird said:
    SleepParalysis said:
    JonzoBird said:

oh this I do not contest; but secret operations in the dead of night while I sleep to make me look more like Nick Jonas, "on this subject I am coy."

Yeah. I guess the posibility that you're a long lost jonas brother is more probably. ;)

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h35
    there's gotta be something in my genetic makeup that proves this unequivocally, i just need to consult a geneticist!

then i can become the long-lost Jonas brother and reap the rewards of being such!

• Maybe you can join the band? If you can call it a band. Just stalk their tour until you can get a strand of their dad's hair and send it in to get tested with yours. :).

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h44
    hahahaha.

yeah, except i'd rather die on europa.

• Psh. You know it's secretly your dream.
    Maybe you can just sue them for throwing you in that trashbin when you were just a baby and leaving you there.

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h49
    woah, now.

that would be an incredible idea.

I see it now..

"Fourth Jobro ABANDONED as a baby?"

• Mood: Pervert and excited XD

NOW FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
    http://www.last.fm/music/Die+System

| EBM | Industrial | Electro |
  • JonzoBird said:
    woah, now.

that would be an incredible idea.

I see it now..

"Fourth Jobro ABANDONED as a baby?"

DOOOOO EEET! Noahw.

• Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 11h55
    are you ordering me? :x

*weeps*

• A little bit? :3
    *pout*

• Ilyala disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 12h00
    JonzoBird said:
    are you ordering me? :x

*weeps*

<sexist comment removed> =P

Someone should make a Twilight mod for Castlevania! Wouldn't it be awesome to kill Edward Cullen instead of Dracula?
    • Usuário
    • Dez 13 2009, 12h03
    have at thee!

• DOO IT or ill kick your bumhole.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.