Guess an artist the above user dislikes

• Billy Ray Cyrus seems a safe bet, as does the Bee Gees

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • I'm going to say Rihanna

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 5 2012, 16h11
    coldplay

• Any nü-metal seems like a safe bet but it would be too easy, so given that we seem to have kind of the same tastes I will go with... the Flaming Lips ?

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • emchen7 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 6 2012, 6h41
    One Direction

• petula clark

• Megadeth

• A Homeboy, A Hippie & A Funki Dredd.

I just can't see you liking "Total Confusion".

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Metallica

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • Britney Spears

• I'm sensing early 90s Belgian raver act T99 just aren't gonna be your thing.

This despite the fact that 'Anasthasia' is one of the greatest songs from the era/genre.

• I bet you're Katy Perry's biggest fan.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

• Jd_Jd_Jd disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 17 2012, 15h30
    I cannot imagine you listening to Satyricon

• vroow disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 18 2012, 17h10
    Flying with me won't be easy
    Cause, I'm not an angel
    • Usuário
    • Jun 18 2012, 20h32
    Belle and Sebastian

• A totally cliche guess, but Justin Bieber?

• Usuário
    • Jun 19 2012, 8h47
    ^ I see some good bands in that thar profile :D Atlas Sound and Of Montreal for the win.

I imagine you wouldn't be keen on the spoken word martial stylings of industrial 'superband' Scorpion Wind.

• That's really hard... I'd guess Yuksek

• Justin Bieber

• Usuário
    • Jul 13 2012, 10h06
    Björk

• James Blunt

• Carly Rae Jepsen.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.