Russia. Are they good or bad?

• both i hate

Russia is still CCCP, they sucks...USA no comment know only oil in iraq so its a draw

• both i hate

Russia is still CCCP, they sucks...USA no comment know only oil in iraq so its a draw

• Crymes666, хватит постить хуйню!

• Russia is not balalaika!

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 10 2011, 21h03
    I think Russia's okay.

• Urusai73 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2011, 15h36
    вы охуели, мрази!

Suck My Lips & Fuck My Body
  • "In Soviet Russia, Party finds YOU!!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with kings -- nor lose the common touch, If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -- Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And -- which is more -- you'll be a Man, my son!
    -Rudyard Kipling (from the poem IF)
    • shapiq disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 5 2011, 12h53
    russia is normal country, not the best but not the worst

• CotBayun disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 5 2011, 13h37
    There's no bad and good countries in the politics. There are only countries who can kick ass and those who cant. Natural selection, nothing else.
    Countries may become partners, or even allies, for a while, and become "good" for each other. Then they break alliance and your former partner becomes "Axis of Evil" in your eyes, your media start to hate it.
    Politics was never about morality. People may be good or bad, not countries.

• Realpolitik. Representatives of some buffer states gonna hate.

• I don't think Russia is so bad. I'd actually like to visit it some day. Like Bayun said though, there's really no such thing as "good or bad" countries.

It all comes down to perspective. I think America is worse in some ways, for the record.

• ZOObass disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 9 2011, 11h19
    вы чо тут пиздите за Россию/ ебаные буржуи

• I think ZOObass' and Mudozvonius' comments can tell you that they're dumb enough to post their shitty language to people who can't understand it :D Plus Russia fucking sucks. The whole country is a huge rubbish dump.

• scr09 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 13 2011, 3h00
    Nice country!

• CotBayun disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 11 2011, 14h01
    Яussiaиs аяе Эvil, jusт looк ат ме. :)

As for Tuberkulloosi, you just have to get used: Russian is one of the world's most popular languages. Either learn it, or get ripped off a large part of world's media, including much of the classical literature and scientistic works. Russia produces great stuff in fields of science and culture, that's why many people in the world study Russian.

[trolling]Much more do know or study Russian than Finnish ;) [/trolling]

• Russia had many problems after Soviet-Times, it was ruined. The 90's still were a century of shame for them but since 2000 they've began a long way... and they grown up, and made the best of their possibilities like most of the other eastern europe stats did in these times.

Russia is still a country in change - and a part of europe. I believe that Russia one day will become a member of the european union - they belong to us... like Slovakia, Finland, or Austria. They're not "evil"...

Remember... who bombed half europe down to ashes... who throw the atomic bomb... invaded in Korea, Vietnam.. iraq etc... - the "good democratic nation" named USA..

So - if you want to look out for someone evil... look at the other side :-)

• CotBayun disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 18 2011, 15h31
    Russia has some good music and some good fiction, but most of modern Russian cinema is awful. The best Russian movies were back in 1960-80's.

• We should remember that no one country is a good or bad. It depends on the ruler of the country and politics, which is realized by the government.

• First define goodness and badness. They just are, views are different depending on where we live.

• CotBayun disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 1 2011, 19h39
    GOOD VS BAD

Bad wins.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 10 2013, 6h31
    nope

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.