• LxTrix disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 16 2006, 8h25

Pop Punk Group?

Yeah yeah...i know some of you hate it or what not but i don't care. I was wondering if there is a pop punk group? Getting sick of it getting bashed in the punk group so might as just talk about it in its own group. People in that group have something up their.....here people are more friendly, i think. I don't know if its possible to search for a group or make one? Yea i'm a nOOb here, sorta. Well any help would be apprecaited.

• Vidfare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 17 2006, 9h21
    There are several. Easiest way, click on the Users icon on top of the page and then on the Groups tab. There is a search field.

If you enter pop punk there you will strike gold.:-)

The Quill evangelist!
    Feel free to join at http://www.last.fm/group/The+Quill
    • baalial disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 3 2007, 12h23
    LxTrix said:
    ... I was wondering if there is a pop punk group? Getting sick of it getting bashed in the punk group so might as just talk about it in its own group. People in that group have something up their....

I highly doubt that you could find a single punk in punk rock group, their all emo now

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 19 2007, 16h35
    baalial said:
    LxTrix said:
    ... I was wondering if there is a pop punk group? Getting sick of it getting bashed in the punk group so might as just talk about it in its own group. People in that group have something up their....

I highly doubt that you could find a single punk in punk rock group, their all emo now

haha lol :)

• pffft. I'm pretty sure that I'm not emo.

My friend made a pop-punk group, It's not big but she knows a lot about pop-punk and what she doesn't know she's willing to find out.

http://www.last.fm/group/Pop+Punk+for+ME%21

leave me a shout!?
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.