Introduce yourself!

• Robin_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 19 2005, 19h21

Introduce yourself!

Whats your (nick)Name, Where you live, How old are you, Favorite artists/acts, distance to the supermarket and anything else you might like to add.. Post some pics if you like :)

Lets spice things up a bit on this forum guys :D

Robin

(I'll write my introduction later tonight allright)

• industri disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 28 2005, 12h28
    hi. i'm in the very south of sweden, malmö. 24 years, studying politics right now, going for economics this spring.

likes sigur ros, mum, tomas andersson, tiga, tiefschwarz, playhouse, kompakt, clone, viewlexx, italo, electro, electronica etcetc :) a lot in other words!

makes music myself under my realname (Thomas Jaldemark) in Buzztracker and Ableton Live 5. Released my debut 12" in january 2005 on Lasergun Records. Got some stuff out on netlabels like Thinner, Autoplate & Realaudio.ch and upcoming stuff on Bevlar User.

oy!
    /thomas

• Robin_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 28 2006, 21h38
    Oh crap i'm such an ass.. I never even dit introduced myself!

Here it goes, Robin, 18, Dutch, Student and I enjoy decent music. I took over leadership of this group from sir maxmarlow (http://www.last.fm/user/maxmarlow/)

If you got any wishes considering this group, or ideas to spark things up a bit, open a thread or send me a personal note and i'll look in to it. :)

My connections to this group are mainly royksopp, I fucking love there music, had to get used to there new sound (the understanding) followed up by the swedish house maffia boys :P Mr petter (sweden) has also done some masterpieces! (these days!)

Take care,

• uporo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 14 2006, 12h06
    I am 31 old musician from central Finland. Making music under the name of Puola.

• Hello, I'm Emma, aged 25, from Wales. I'm interested in Scandinavian pop and dance (to describe it badly), so I'm hoping to hear any recommendations anyone on the group might have.

• i'm 21 and from the uk - i'm off to scandinavia in june for a bit - just started getting into scandinavian electronica, especially alog who i think are great. I was thinking of going to safe as milk in norway but i don't kno much about it - if anyone has any suggestions of things to listen to/where to go in scandinavia that would be great,

takk

nicolas
    • adrianyo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 9 2006, 11h17
    hi im australian... i like kim hiorthoy, jaga jazzist karsten pflum etc, any suggestions?

• Hi I'm from West Midlands, UK. I love Swedish Techno from ppl like Adam Beyer, Thomas Krome, Cari Lekbusch plus all shades of electronica etc.
    cheers

• Da dum!

29/m/finland. I make music under the name Yoga kills.
    And it's still very warm in Finland. Plus I do not have a dog nor cat!

• ooBoo711 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 11 2006, 0h29

Hey

My name is Evan - I'm 22 from Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A. http://www.pbase.com/mmingo/mpls2

I have been really into Plej and Hird recently but enjoy many artists like Tiga, Vitalic and Tiefschwarz to name a few.

Looking to expand on my collection, though!

• greetings from germany

my names cihan as you can see, 26 years old, studying in a small town in east germany (saxony)

i like almost all kinds of electronic music but somehow i find the pieces from scandinavia more cosy or sensual or humane or intimate if you know what i mean

to name a few of my favs from those lands: anders ilar, luomo, mika vainio, andreas tilliander, the knife, röyksopp

• tarz4n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 24 2006, 10h16
    Hi,

Im into minimal techno/electro/dub. Like Ame, Extrawelt, Ozgur Can etc. etc.

And ofcause electronic like The Knife and Ladytron.

• jukkauk disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 19 2006, 23h20

Tapani

Hi, I'm finnish..electronic musician and electronic music lover. I Make experimental-minimal-chill out- ambient music...

I just made few new tracks...I would be very grateful for any kind of feedback..

You can listen it here:

http://www.last.fm/music/Tapani/lumo

www.myspace.com/tapani1

Cheers:)

• SebiKa disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 1 2006, 14h30
    Hey!

Well, as you can see, I'm SebiKa (nick name in contact with the title of a a song from the album Madar, by Jan Garbarek).
    I am french and I'm 24.
    I don't know why, but I love Scandinavian music & literature...

Any other french people here?

• piraye, istanbul- Turkey, business administration student, fashion stylist wanna be.

miu miu.
    • nodogs disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 1 2007, 19h56

introducing

Martin (nodogs)
    age 50, from Leeds UK, I like KIm Hiorthoy and most of the 'money will ruin everything' people. I also like the artwork from Rune Grammofon. Non scandinavian I like is Polar Bear, Robert Wyatt.
    Any recommendations would be welcomed

• chadmims disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 3 2007, 22h51

from south texas

Hey. Mexican here,
    I really like minimal electronica and scandinavian music. I love royksopp and the knife and also enjoy non scandinavian artists like Booka Shade, trentemoller, Nathan fake, extrawelt, vitalic and DJ Musician.

Unfortunately it hasn't quite caught on down here :(
    and thus, secretly wish i lived in copenhagen.

p.s. Tapani, i enjoyed your music

• Deksel61 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 11 2007, 13h28

DXL from Delft, Holland

Hi.
    My name is mark, I'm from Holland. I'm very much into nearly everything in electronica, except for when there's too much emphasize on guitars (which I think is by far the most overrated musical instrument). Lately I'm especially into Italo (-like) music. Thins like Alden Tyrell, or all these cute electropop bands from scandinavia like Jenny Wilson, Annie, Sally Shapiro etc. My recent fetish with female vocals led to this mixtape, so check it out.
    BMB mixtape

• thrawney disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 12 2007, 17h03

New member...

Hey =)

I just joined this group. My name is Stig and I am from Norway. Preferences in music includes electronica, pop and some goth. Some of my favourite artists: Røyksopp, Ugress, Theatre of Tragedy, Slagsmålsklubben, Goon and Apoptygma Berzerk... all of those are as far as I know scandinavian. Hope to pick up some recommendations here.

• heey, just joined the group here, though i see that not much is happening....... sooo... øl, fisse og hornmusik!

by the way, im from denmark:-)

• vienna calling

leno : lounge dj & new media projectmanager from vienna and i love plej, röyksopp, hird and cloud

• brakkass disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 7 2008, 8h33

intro

well i just found this group.. not much activity but guess that might change..

Im Leo, from Brakka soundsystem ( www.myspace.com/brakkasoundsystem - http://www.last.fm/music/Brakka+soundsystem )

Love all good music.

I live 300m south of the supermarket here!

• my name is Killfuckdietomorrowgonnabebetter

i work with photography, and study film and creative digital media.
    too many fav actsand i'm sleepy.hi
    cheers

"On the Internet nobody knows you are a dog" Peter Steiner
  • What's the name of this song?

Hi, I'm Geert from Holland. I'm a graphic designer and I like all kinds of Music mostly everything but mainstream.
    The reason I post here is because I'm looking for the name of the artist and the title of the track. This song is so well chosen and it makes the movie very special:

http://vimeo.com/15540435

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.