Favorite eels album???

• Favorite eels album???

i would say electro-shock blues or maybe beautiful freak (better rythm) but i don't have all of them though.

• daisies

god's gonna cut you down
  • daisies - ditto

i know damn should have an n in it but its done now
  • ESB or BL&OR

• electro-shock blues

• electro-shock blues

• Daisies of the Galaxy... and Shootenanny!

• Shootenanny!

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 16 2006, 18h48
    beautiful freak

• dstan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 31 2006, 2h37
    beautiful freak

• deflyn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 7 2006, 18h22
    electro-shock blues!!!

• I'll say Blinking Lights. Which is also I think the best album I own, and the best I've ever heard.

• Blinking Lights, Daisies a close second.

• drzax disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 24 2006, 10h42
    Is it even possible to choose a fave? It depends entirely on how you're feeling at the time.

In the morning I'd usually say dasies because by and large it's happy and it gets me into the day.

That's one of the things I like about Eels albums: they pretty much all have a distinct flavour.

I a Sunday afternoon sitting in the lounge reading it's sure to be With Strings. If I am or want to be pumped and ready to go for something then it's definitely Souljacker.

S.

• adax disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 24 2006, 14h45

depends

like drzax says, depends on your mood. :)

• foodlar disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 29 2006, 13h53
    I like Daisies of the Galaxy a lot, it's propably my favourite. I've yet to check out all the Eels albums though...

• Um, I just love Daisies of the Galaxy, and recently I got Shootenanny, lovely ... can I choose 6? :P No

1. Daisies of the Galaxy
    2. Blinking lights
    3. Shootenanny

That's how I think it should be, ... untill I listen to Beautiful freak & the others again than it will change completely that's for sure :P

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 12 2006, 16h19
    Beautiful Freak, I like to listen to it when down.

• ShaunP disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 15 2006, 5h32
    I love them all equally except Shootenanny which never clicked for some reason.

I might say Live at Town Hall just because it has all my favorite songs and I love live music.

• It's difficult. I always say Electro-Shock Blues because it is so personal and moving and has an uplifting ending. Just an amazing album. But sometimes i'll listen to Beautiful Freak and think "but maybe...". I'll still say Electro-Shock Blues though. Perfect.

• I love Daisies of the Galaxy when I'm not looking for good meaningful lyrics. But Electro-Shock Blues is so personal and progressive. Overall, I think it's the best.

Ada, don't talk about reasons why you don't wanna talk about reasons why you don't wanna talk.
    • adam2z disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 19 2006, 22h37
    blinking lights, but probably because im a relative newcomer to the band (i.e. its the only album released during my listening time)

adam.
  • I love them all!
    beautiful freak is my first love :)
    but electro-shock blues is very special

• ESB.

• satis disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 2 2006, 17h48
    daisies or ESB, really depends on the mood.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.