What's you favourite harsh EBM band ?

• Estevez disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 8 2005, 20h58

What's you favourite harsh EBM band ?

Yo people, just have joined the audioscrobbler community and I'm happy as a baby lol. Just wanted to ask what you favourite harsh electro bands are.
    Greetz ;-)

:Never Stop:

Never stop :-)
  • Depends on your definition of harsh electro, I suppose. I don't really know what exactly you mean by harsh, but I think a majority of the stuff I listen to would be considered harsh SOMETHING.

One band that comes to mind when thinking 'harsh EBM' is Tactical Sekt... they're pretty good.

As for general favourite industrial/EBM bands, I'd have to go with Flesh Field, Mindless Faith and Assemblage 23. Oh, and :wumpscut:. Right now all I've wanted to listen to is Mindless Faith, and it's almost getting annoying how I have to hear one of their songs every hour or so.

• I like Aggressiva 69.

From now on, ending a sentence with a proposition is something up which with I will not put.
    -|- Winston Churchill
  • I like Aggressiva 69.

From now on, ending a sentence with a proposition is something up which with I will not put.
    -|- Winston Churchill
  • I like Aggressiva 69.

-|- Winston Churchill
  • I like Aggressiva 69.

-|- Winston Churchill
    • Estevez disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 9 2005, 9h50
    Scarlet-tear, that was among others the issue of this question 2 find out what people consider as harsh electro as it seems to be hard to define. When searchin the Internet the only thing people mention when talking about harsh electro are "harsh vocals" lol but I think its not enough ;-)

Never stop :-)
  • sorry for the multiple posts. i don't know that happened...

-|- Winston Churchill
    • Semai disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 9 2005, 20h53

[[X]]]

I CAN KILL MYSELF FOR SUICIDE COMMANDO!!!!!
    (And propably for Assemblage 23 and Icon of coil too) ;)

There Is Much Killing To Be Done...
  • ...:::HOCICO:::...

• I was thinking "most progressive" but who knows... maybe most shocking...

I've always had a soft spot for Funker Vogt. ^_^ and seems most people agree a23 rox da sox.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 29 2005, 19h47
    1º Suicide Commando
    2º Dioxyde

• 1º Suicide commando
    2º Hocico

Not Typical Music Recommendation...we're not talking about Coldplay
  • Everybody who hasn't allready should check out Fixmer/McCarthy, featuring Douglas from Nitzer Ebb. Best active EBM band!

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 7 2005, 17h21
    1 > Tactical Sekt
    2 > Hocico

• Flesh Field
    C-Drone Defect
    Combichrist
    Dulce Liquido

Hocico and Suicide Commando as well of course.

• http://www.versionfiv.com/mp3/ds (lots of full song mp3s)
    DIE SEKTOR

here: set it to vibrate and finish yourself off.
    • m0nz0 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 23 2005, 11h21
    suicide comando, :wumpscut:, apoptigma berzerk

• krysset disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 5 2005, 21h03
    both hocico and icon of coil are good live and on cd, though ive seen A23 aswell but didnt like em much

• Why do You like so mush Tactical Sekt? I think they are very tiresome band. It's just ordinary dark electro without any interesting thought: standart music, standart vocal. IMHO It is meaningful to listen only well-known or original band or with hit music (example Funker Vogt, I call their aggressive pop :) ) as music assigned specially for dance.
    P.S. Sorry for my awful English :)

• czar04 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 16 2005, 21h47

Re:

Quoth m0nz0:
    apoptigma berzerk

APB? harsh?
    okaaay

• X-fusion
    Insekt
    Implant

behold the power of laziness
    • MrZodiac disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 17 2005, 19h14
    I loves me some God Module and Grendel.

For those of you into the file sharing thing, check out:

God Module - Telekinetic
    Grendel - Zombie Nation (Kernkraft Cover)

• 242 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 5 2005, 13h50

Re:

Quoth krysset:
    both hocico and icon of coil are good live and on cd, though ive seen A23 aswell but didnt like em much

How can you call Icon of coil or A23 Harsh EBM? It's crappy futurepop, both live and on cd.
    :P

Last time I saw Icon of coil their cd-player broke and he kept on pretend to sing like nothing ever happened, although the singback had stopped as well.

Editado por 242 em Abr 5 2005, 13h54
  • thats hilarious

here: set it to vibrate and finish yourself off.
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.