Dethklok Metalocalypse - Best show on television

• Dethklok Metalocalypse - Best show on television

I've loved Adult Swim for a while, but this is the icing on the cake. I've been anticipating this show for a while now. Catch this show on adultswim.com on the FIX at 6:00 PM Eastern Time! Its 2 days before the show airs, and you can watch it as many times as you want.. I have a bunch of times.

I love goregrind, death metal, grindcore, black metal, folk metal, and many other genres

also, death to metalcore, fuck those fashioncore faggots.

• Also, all the episodes so far are up as two parters on Youtube, so you can go back and re-watch.

I agree, this is the best thing on TV.

Official Anti-Isreali Venom Dog and General Wacko!
    AntiOxymoron/LonerRD: "Free speech is not acceptable"
  • Metalocalypse wont run on adult swim for me, since I dont live in America..
    Fortunatly its on youtube :)

And it is indeed the best show on air... or the internet |m/

• http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/index.jsp

Watch new episodes before they air on TV

-Smoking is good for your death.-Love, Rave
  • I have always had a deep appreciation for Metal in other [AS] shows... "Spirit Journey" from ATHF is actually the only one I can think of, but combining Death Metal and [Adult Siwm] is like...Combining eating pizza and having sex. Also, Brendon Small has a fucking awesome death growl.

facebook.com/plausibility
  • I'm not into death/grind/black metal, but the show kicks serious ass and the songs are very good.

• R4b disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 10 2006, 16h05
    Yes this show is the best...its to bad they dont air it in Sweden =/

• WesterFaust theres a lot of Metal in Home Movies -.-

• Didn't Glenn Danzig do a cameo on an Adult Swim Show?

Official Anti-Isreali Venom Dog and General Wacko!
    AntiOxymoron/LonerRD: "Free speech is not acceptable"
  • possibly.

btw the latest ep was very cool. parents are f*ing metal ^^

• nitro67 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 20 2006, 13h48
    he did on aqua teen hunger force. he wanted to buy thier house cause the blood ran down the walls non-stop.

• It is deffintaly one of my favorits. It is the only show I like that [adult swim] plays on Sunday. Besides the shows they play every night. IE Family Guy and Futurama.

• The AdultSwim nazis won't show the FIX episodes to anywhere but the USA (I even tried a proxy), and I don't get the channel here.

That wasn't a problem as I was watching it on YouTube, but now they've all been taken down it looks like.

WHAT DO WE NON-USA-RESIDENTS DO?!

{EDF}Sam Swashbuckler
    http://SamSwashbuckler.Ath.Cx/
    ICQ 3356672
    SamSwashbuckler[Cat]GMail[Dog]com
    • slipk487 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 26 2006, 6h31
    if u want the episodes check out the link in my Signature

• Best show I must say

• dethklok 0wns

anyone know if or when they will becomeing out with a cd. and Im defenantly getting the season when it comes out on dvd.

F the RIAA
    • BlueWook disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 15 2006, 15h13
    Supposedly it comes with the DVD set. :D

Music Collecting Extrodinare,Music Advice Center
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 21 2007, 17h55
    and don't live in usa, so I had to watch them on youtube, and I must say it kick ass!

• Meh it's not on in NZ so I bought the DVD after watching them on youtube cause it was that brutal.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.