Whats the deal with "Kids Stuff"?

• Whats the deal with "Kids Stuff"?

Anyone heard this track? Its amazing, and if its by Daft its one of their best works. Check it out here.

The question is - is it actually by Daft Punk? A lot of places label it's artist as "Daft Funk".. However it has a Daft Punk feel to it, as well as being cited on Discogs as an "unreleased single" by Daft Punk, off of Mylo's Drop the DJ Mix [track number 1-13].

Anyone else know anything about this track?

• I'm almost sure that it's a fake. :)
    I've just contacted Tube&Berger to confirm it. I'll share the answer asap.

Wait and see...

• I have no idea who or what that/they are, but hopefully they can shed some light on it! Regardless its still a really good song.

• cool song... but if you look at the title... its called "Daft Funk - Kids Stuff / The Funk Machine"

• And I quote:

The question is - is it actually by Daft Punk? A lot of places label it's artist as "Daft Funk".. However it has a Daft Punk feel to it, as well as being cited on Discogs as an "unreleased single" by Daft Punk, off of Mylo's Drop the DJ Mix [track number 1-13].

• Moioui disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2008, 7h44
    I doubt that this is Daft Punk

*wink*
  • anyone get any info on this? I love this track and just remembered about it.

• just heard it today...no idea, but does anyone have the mp3? PM me please!

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.