• brykitch disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 30 2006, 19h31

Lennon vs. Dylan

Two of the greatest musical minds of all-time. Who do you guys like better?

right now, i would have to say dylan, but i'm sure that will change soon.

• musolini disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 30 2006, 20h27
    john lennon 4 life

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 31 2006, 19h33
    Hard choice. I'd say Lennon.

• Wahi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 4 2006, 15h53
    John Lennon!

Pitää olla fjongaa et on stüldt håjttii!
    • dylan71 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 4 2006, 16h48
    Dylan >>> Lennon

Don't get me wrong I love the Beatles and John's solo stuff but Dylan is just the best.

• Dylan without question

• SLSSNAKE disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 4 2006, 18h19
    John Lennon for me.

• No doubt - Lennon.

• Dylan

• Dylan.

• Bob Dylan, I like it best. However I listened to Lennon's Imagine album and it also rocks. Bob Dylan is one I listen for more than 10 years, when I was 10-11. I had one album, I think it was a best of, no cover (it was a recorded album on a cassette), but it had songs like Man Gave Names to All the Animals, Jokerman and Changing of the Guards. Then I listened to almost all of his albums and loved it. However I keep listening to Jealous Guy by Lennon which is a piece of art.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air...
    TuxArena - The Arena of Tux
  • definitely john lennon.

• That's a tough decision but I think I like Dylan better since I've seen him live and have got alot of the stuff he has done during his career. And he was an inspiration for Lennon, too :P

• billsd disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 12 2006, 0h41
    Not much competition in my opinion; Dylan's take my mind to places Lennon's simply can't.

Plus, all the covers for Bob Dylan; it practically doubles those for Lennon.

However, respectively, both are amazing songwriters.

• Going with Dylan, for inspiration alone. He raised the bar others, including the Beatles, followed.

• Usuário
    • Nov 9 2006, 14h22
    dylan71 said:
    Dylan >>> Lennon

Don't get me wrong I love the Beatles and John's solo stuff but Dylan is just the best.

• Dadbeh disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 10 2006, 3h30
    They Both are Great. But Lennon is is more like an usual Pop Star. From the TV Shows he's done to his very music, he has never been different and better like dylan is.
    He was just more original and cool than the others. He Has Never Been as original, Distinctive, and Artistic as Dylan.

Who Took The Candy?
  • I've gotta say Dylan.

• Lennon.

• ohhh that's hard! but I would probably say Dylan... Lennon did wonderful things with Beatles, but when it comes to his solo works I have to say Dylan is better...

• Usuário
    • Dez 29 2006, 18h45
    dylan!@

• Maharety disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 29 2006, 19h39
    Definitly Dylan :D

• annoxero disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 29 2006, 21h33
    dylan

• Lennon

• Lennon. I was just never able to get in to Dylan's stuff.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.