• Events!

Just a heads up that I've added a string of shows & events for the group's connected artists. You can see the list at on the Connections page -- shows from Los Angeles to Slovakia... and everywhere in between. So if you're looking for a gothic country / graveyard hillbilly / dark americana gig to hit -- check it out to see if there's something playing in a 'hood near you...

(I'll do my best to keep it updated!)

The Future is Dark...
    www.SINisterRecords.com
  • Event list updated. Get out there and see a show!

As a sidenote... one completely annoying thing is that on the group's main page, events are listed in reverse-chronological order, with the shows that are farthest out in the future listed first. That makes no sense (and makes it so that a lot of gigs that are right around the corner don't show up at all). The full events list on the Connections page is also lame... just a random list, with no dates given. I've already complained but if anyone is bored enough to drop Last.fm a note asking them to improve the way Group events are listed -- feel free!

The Future is Dark...
    www.SINisterRecords.com
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.