How did you discover Bruno's music?

• jlg29387 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 23 2010, 0h04

How did you discover Bruno's music?

Here we say when we discover Bruno Mars.

Well, I discovered him, When I listened "Nothin 'on you" and inmediately I loved his voice. ^ _ ^

• Stoffie2 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 6 2011, 21h59
    i first likes his song just the way you are, and i listened to his album at simfy, a website where you can listen to music for free, and i fell in love with his music.

• brazgirl disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 22 2012, 0h31
    i first discovered him last year.......i didnt imediately fall in love with him, but this christmas, wow i dont even know what happened , i just suddenly liked him, and then when i heard the song "marry me" it was decided: i had become a bruno mars addict........hahahahahahaha....now i cant even stay for like 3 hours without listening to one of his songs

D :)
  • It was september, the year 2011.....

Believe it or not....It was a dream. I had a dream of the Grenade music video before I ever even watched it for the first time! After the dream I was in love with the man called "Bruno Mars." Even though I knew nothing of him. When I watched the video for the first time I was a little confused, but I didn't question what had happened. Afterwards I became the most obsessed hooligan ever! I know every lyric and every fact!

• probably when the lazy song came out

• probably when the lazy song came out

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.