Now i have to pay for radio? No wai,

• Baliaur disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 22 2009, 18h20

Now i have to pay for radio? No wai,

http://blog.last.fm/2009/04/22/radio-subscriptions
    This is ridicious.

Proxy FTW?

I never suppoused somethin like this will happen...

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 22 2009, 21h24
    I think I'm gonna delete my account. I'm really disappointed.

• Usuário
    • Abr 24 2009, 20h08
    Hi, hope you're from US, Great Britain or Germany. If not so, enjoy helping us improve our radio stations for free.

• domi15 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 27 2009, 20h59
    Najsuroviji said:
    Hi, hope you're from US, Great Britain or Germany. If not so, enjoy helping us improve our radio stations for free.

hey, what do you mean?

anyway, i'm also disappointed..the mean advantage of lastfm was the radio..free of course, its on the internet. i've already payed for the internet..and if i have to pay sth more ON the net, well thats sth wrong..

• r3bBa disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 30 2009, 11h54
    No.
    Fucking.
    Way.

I knew it was only a matter of time, with the site becoming shittier and shittier with every passing day, and being bought by a big company, but inside me I hoped it'd never really happened... but now it has.
    Well... farewell, greedy.fm. It's been a (not always so) fun ride, while it's lasted.

• Baliaur disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 9 2009, 10h12
    We scobble => we improve the radio, amking connections and stuff.
    It p*(^^&% me off, but i cannot quit, can't deny all the awesome music ....

• Liirik disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 13 2009, 20h21
    it sucks now..

• Did they make it paid already?

One tomorrow for me, please...
  • this is so lame..
    it`s just not right to pay for this kind of service
    imagine how it would it be like if you had to pay for regular radio stations..that can`t be done

• Ship00pi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 28 2009, 18h23
    Yeah... Lastfm defenestrated what before make it the best music site. The radio was never "perfect", in fact it was quite bad, in a good day you could listen to it and be quite happy with minor problems, but still it had a lot of buffer problems, bugs and shit. But it was easy to find, to use and free. I know a lot of people that don't even have the scrobble program, but still use the site to listen to the radio. At least they used to. But now they charge for it and no one is up to pay for a shitty service.

I don't know how this decision is turning up to lastfm, but in the best case scenario it's an unfriendly decision, and its is tearing down the site's image with the users and the internet community.

It's sad.

• crossou7 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 16 2009, 14h54

• Usuário
    • Jun 16 2009, 20h20
    crossou7 said:

LOL!! my sentiments exactly!

• said:
    crossou7 said:

I know that post was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, but WTF? No user name?

• SwooshyCueb said:
    said:
    crossou7 said:

I know that post was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, but WTF? No user name?

That means the user has deleted his/her account. But their posts and listening data still remain with last.fm. If you flip through old posts you'll probably be amazed to see how many 'no username' posts there are..

• thetrogg disse...
    • Assinante
    • Nov 4 2009, 12h53
    why is it that we have to pay outside UK, US and Germany? Surely those 3 countries are some of the greater markets...? IS lastfm counting on users outside these western "torches" to pay to see the "light"..... Thats kind of nasty but im sure they are right.
    And yes we are still banging stones together round here...

• Usuário
    • Nov 26 2009, 20h56
    1 Word - Hotspot Shield. The IPs it uses are from USA :)

• priedits disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 27 2009, 19h29
    It's preaty normal!!!!

• Come to Germany :D We have the best Musicians and free Last.fm Radio :D

• Cirka1 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 15 2010, 21h31
    Emigrating to Germany or the UK, haven't considered it, though. :P

• fees for Canadians

I think it's pathetic that Canadians have to pay in US funds for a Brit site that actively discourages Canadian content. Take a look at what comes up when you scrobble for Canadian music, it's pathetic!

I have received absolutely zero response from last.fm on this topic, and it's probably best that they don't respond. From what I hear from those who have received responses, they are less than favourable, downright rude and condescending, so when it's time to renew, I simply will not do so, and will use a more Canadian friendly site.

Yoga Rani

Yoga Rani
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.