New BoC Album

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 24 2010, 16h05

New BoC Album

Is there anyway to find out if they are making another album? I know they remain very secretive, but I wanted to make a thread to put our heads together to find out if they are or not. I need something to be excited about.

• AGREED

i would have no clue where to start!

• Funny, i wrote the same thread in April, stupid of me to write it in german but nevermind, it´s nice too find a kindred spirit. But truth be told I also have no clue where to start. Have you tried writing them an e-mail?

• digevoc disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 7 2011, 22h39

rumors abound

• Ambryer disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 18 2011, 20h10
    new album))It would be excellent!

• Usuário
    • Jan 23 2011, 14h07
    we can only dream..

• Ambryer disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 26 2011, 14h44
    Danman426 пишет:
    we can only dream..

why?

• Usuário
    • Fev 2 2011, 16h20
    dream in hope of a new album <3

• Ambryer disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 2 2011, 19h06
  • I bet they're tired of reading about it

They've probably had it finished for quite a while and when everyone tires of speculating and assume them dead and have moved on to other speculative ponderings they'll probably release 3 albums in quick succession and disappear again...just a thought.

"All of man's evil stems from his inability to sit still in an empty room."
    • Usuário
    • Mai 16 2011, 19h12

Re: I bet they're tired of reading about it

spermfist said:
    They've probably had it finished for quite a while and when everyone tires of speculating and assume them dead and have moved on to other speculative ponderings they'll probably release 3 albums in quick succession and disappear again...just a thought.

true, hehe.

• Usuário
    • Mai 25 2011, 7h54

Re: Re: I bet they're tired of reading about it

zoffymusic said:
    spermfist said:

true, hehe.

so true

• surmised release

No one has posted on this yet but read on...

New Boards of Canada material on the horizon?

• broteko disse...
    • Assinante
    • Fev 29 2012, 7h32
    Whoa. Just read that post. Let's hope they do!

• For Symmetry?

Hopefully that little new box that appeared on their site is not just for symmetry. I believe the rumors of a new album are generated and regenerated because all of us BoC fans are absolutely nutz about getting our hands on anything they make! Wishful thinking or not, I would sure like to hold on hope...

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.