How did you first find Ben Harper (and/or the Innocent Criminals?)

• Contrid disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 27 2007, 22h30
    A good friend of mine brought a dvd full of MP3s to my place. I downloaded about 2000 songs to my hard drive. After listening to the music a bit, I discovered the Ben Harper - Burn to Shine album. From there, I obtained the other ones as well. Excellent music!!!

And so I got lost in code...completely asphyxiated by it...

• leehp_up disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 12 2008, 22h44
    For me it was for a beautiful spring night very late during a broadcast emission of not very fascinating alternative music and suddenly I perceive in my screen a young guy put on by two braids in a semi desertique place and which pinches furiously the ropes of his guitar crying out ceaselessly " i don't want to be your whipping boy "... I had never seen or heard that... I bought the album the next day... some months later I read a quite small article of this young man not known in the press which announces a showcase...enormous!!!! There was not a lot of people this day there I met Ben, Juan, Oliver and Leon who suspect surement not of the reception from France for this day...there... it is little as if I had become an innocent criminal...pEaCe...

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 9 2009, 18h45
    About 5 years ago,I went to the lake district (north england) which is a beautiful part of the world. I had already heard of Ben Harper but had never relly given it much thought. In the lakes, my mate played one of BH albums, it blew me away.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.