How much time do you spend on last.fm?

• How much time do you spend on last.fm?

Editado por Schrollum em Out 10 2008, 16h06
  • More then I care to admit. I am a message board post whore, and I mp3 nazi, so it combines the worst of my addictions into something uber.

Its scarey, but I swear I come back to AS every 30 mins or so, just to have a look around......

Revolution comes, at the barrel of a gun. ~~ Mao Tse-Tung
    Tired of your groups not having an avatar posted? Sign up and give em' shit.
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 15 2005, 5h04
    i scrobble a disturbing amount. i feel all popular when people i don't know show up on my recent visitors list, so i check my page constantly. i am awsome. :)

• jbembe disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 15 2005, 5h43

Re:

Quoth skamanda:
    i scrobble a disturbing amount. i feel all popular when people i don't know show up on my recent visitors list, so i check my page constantly. i am awsome. :)

I have that fever, that's probably a main reason I keep subscribing. I also have a "Group-Joining Fever" in hopes that some new topic will appear under my Grapevine about some kind of news or interesting discussion. Of course, I have to contribute my impeccable stats to all the relevant groups ; )

How did I listen to music prior to the scrob??

• Well, Audioscrobbler/Last.fm had been consuming all my free time, the forums in particular, but now it has changed a bit -- I'm mostly on here when really bored at work and check on occasion after. :)

-Scott

• Usuário
    • Mar 21 2005, 0h28
    I joined on march 14th
    There are 3922 tracks listed with about 1000 not showing because of some bug.

do I have to say more? :D

The community is quite addictive but after all the music is what makes me loggin in. It's like having thousands of friends with HUGE record collections and you can pick what you like ... thats awesome!!

• Re:

Editado por Schrollum em Out 10 2008, 16h07
    • Usuário
    • Mar 21 2005, 3h30

Re: Re:

Quoth Schrollum:
    Quoth stoertebeker:
    I joined on march 14th
    There are 3922 tracks listed with about 1000 not showing because of some bug.

do I have to say more? :D

The community is quite addictive but after all the music is what makes me loggin in.

WTF.. If you take an average song length of 3 minutes, you must have listened 10 days without a pause, but you signed up just 6 days ago... (5000*3min=15000min /60 = 250hr /24 = 10,4).
    And that assumes that you've listened 24 hours a day, which is just not possible.

So either it's a bug or you somehow spammed your profile, but I don't understand the point in doing so.

hmm .. I never did the maths but just have a look at my stats.

Given those 1000 missing songs weren't a bug but me dreaming of listening to them I get an average of 8 point something which is quite possible. Still insane but possible ;)

I have a lot of freetime atm because I dont have to go to university until april. I have a lot of graphic-jobs to do but I'm working at home. Needless to say I'm listening to last.fm all the time.

Anyway ... I think I'm right in the addicts group aren't I?

• Feanor disse...
    • Moderador
    • Mar 24 2005, 8h06
    I'm usually one when I'm bored at home. Which is most of the time

If you're a Kiwi, please join the Hurrah for Kiwialism group | Groups for cool people:this this this this
  • I scrobble far too much.
    I'm almost always floating in and out anytime between 8am and 3am.
    Ahh, the life of a bum is great.

• mokele disse...
    • Alumni
    • Mar 27 2005, 17h07
    far too much recently... it's taking over my life :\

• I scrobble literally from when I wake up till when I go to bed.

That's a 4/4 string ostinato in D-minor! Every sailor knows it means death!

"Did you know there ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk." Tom Waits
    • Usuário
    • Abr 8 2005, 7h15
    please bow down and worship the ultimate audioscrobbler addict - me :D. i've listened to 25 000 tracks in 5 months... how? well not having a life and getting out of the house just to take out the trash helps... oh yeah, also a sleeping disorder... i'm not a forum whore, i'm a private message whore :). and i have joined a lot of groups and have a lot of scrobbler friends. most of which i don't know, but like to see what they listen to. i like mondays, because that's when i get to check the weekly charts :) joy joy! should i get help?

• at least 3 hours a day I guess, which is way too much actually

EXTENSIVE MUSICAL TASTE

Artist of the Week:
  • depends on what i have on during the day or nite to be honest

• hawesie disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 19 2005, 12h41
    Not enough if you ask me. Too much if you ask my boss.

• When I wake up to go to school, when I'm at school, and when I get home...I also do it on my friends computers when I'm hanging out with them, which is probably bad. Heh. Ohwell.

• djxiii disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2005, 4h21
    I have the AS page up on one of the PCs in my office all day long. Then I go home and if I am working on my pc I open the AS page. I knew it was going to be a bad addiction from the start. I am so obsessive about music to begin with... now I can track what I listen to? Oh this is trouble.

• At work, all day if I'm in the office. If I wake up in the middle of the night, thirsty or so, I check my AS account. AS is the religion I never had. The drug I didn't know I needed. But reading the other postings here, I guess I'm not the worst case. "Thank you friends" as Alex Chilton says it.

Shouldnt have mentioned that song. Now I have to listen to it. My friend tell me I abuse the repeat function.

;)

• DoctorT disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 29 2005, 15h38
    Too much. ;-p

It varies considerably from day to day, but even if I am not actively on AS or Last.fm, I have iScrobbler collecting everything I play.

Music, like language, is universal.
  • Re:

Quoth djxiii:
    I knew it was going to be a bad addiction from the start. I am so obsessive about music to begin with... now I can track what I listen to? Oh this is trouble.

my thoughts exactly :)

• 25 hours a day.

i love the ipod plugin. it's so much more reliable & easier to listen too. It's like crack on room service, only free

• Skuld disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 14 2005, 12h32
    With the new desktop player I've been spending 7 hours a day. Scary.

• All day, I guess. :O
    Am I addicted is the wrong question. ;)

Life ends so fast so take your chance and make it last.
    - Chuck Schuldiner. 'Pull the Plug' -
  • no idea! i've lost track of all time!

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.