New Group: I'll Listen to you if you listen to me

• New Group: I'll Listen to you if you listen to me

Hey Everyone!

I created a new group that can be used as another tool to help artists connect with listeners.

I'll Listen to you if you listen to me

This group will help artists to gain more listeners by connecting with other artists who are also looking to gain more listeners. Artists in this group listen to each other, increasing their listeners and connections on last.fm without the need to spam.
    As artists listen to each other they provide honest feedback, thus exposing them to a peer review that will be helpful for others to find out what new artists they should check out. Artists in the group only send listening requests to other artists, thereby making it beneficial for other non-artists to join group, see what new artists others like and thus find new artists they'd enjoy.

I strongly encourage you to join this group and inform others of it as the success of this group means less self promotions elsewhere on last.fm and an easier way for artists to gain more listeners and for listeners to find new artists they'd enjoy.

Come check it out and join!

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.