Possible worst song writing ever

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 7 2007, 22h47

Possible worst song writing ever

The song where they talk about having pants around feet.

I mean, come on!
    They can't be that non-talented that they cant come up with some lyrics that actually make them sound intelligent.
    Probably the stupidest songs I've ever heard come from this band.

• You mean this Shit

Its like hes talking about his hill-billy sister that he fucked in the barn behind their house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    • Usuário
    • Mai 9 2007, 4h51
    Here are some of the parts I was talking about:

"I like the freckles on your chest"
    "I like the white stains on your dress"
    "And I like the dirt that's on your knees"

Honestly, I just don't get it. I'm baffled at how 40 year old moms and pre-pubescent(spelling?) teens can just "rock out!!!!" to those lyrics??

• You know what's disgusting? They sang "Photograph" at my high school graduation last year. They wanted me to sing it. I said "No. Photograph is not a song about graduation, it is about a high-school dropout, and that song is terrible." They didn't listen. And they sang it w/out me. I am very proud that I had no part in that. I will, however, forever hate Nickelback for ruining my graduation with their shitty music.

By they, I mean some friends of mine. Not Nickelback themselves. Otherwise I would've thrown rocks like a Portuguese person.

• wow, that sucks. I can't imagine how horrible a graduation would be with Nickelback music. The songwriting is so awful it makes me cringe. Nickelback is talentless.

• Bravo to your refusal to sing that horrible excuse for a song!!

• Usuário
    • Mai 23 2007, 4h13
    My graduation is in a week. Hopefully I wont have to deal with them there.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.